Buckdaddys Hunt Club - Any Feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckdaddys Hunt Club - Any Feedback?

Looking for a family friendly lease and although this one is a trek from the house [over 5 hours], looking for some TBH feedback on this one. Located in Bronson, TX. So anyone have anything to say about this one? The good, the bad, the ugly? Anyone taken any game, would you go back? Anything you can add would be greatly appreciated.

I am leaning another way right now, much closer but trying to keep my options open.

Nothing? If anyone would like to share info but not on the thread, please PM me. I am not trying to do one of those basking or advertising threads, just would like some info to help out on making a decision.
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

P.M sent

Comment

feedback

I am a member of Buck daddy's hunting club. A first year member But Ihave seen plenty of deer, the people are as friendly as any one could want to meet. It is mostly a pine plantation but that don't seem to matter. The season is about over but there's always next year.

Comment

Hubbace, did you ever go through with a membership with Buck Daddys Hunting Club? I've been following Ragin's Deer Lease thread and have also started looking into hunt clubs around DFW.

Comment

Working...
              X