No announcement yet.

trump vs nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sounds like he's taking care of the important stuff and winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      He sounds like he's taking care of the important stuff and winning.
      Who is that, Goddell?

Comment

I agree with everything he has said about it!

Comment

Not watching today, as long as Jerry honors his own words, stand or else I will watch Cowboys.

Comment

Didn't know the NFL was still around. Go Trump! Oh, and Roll Tide!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
              I love it. Tell it like it is. No sugar coating it. Livin in libs heads (plenty of space).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Amen to that!

Comment

All the Steelers stayed in the locker room...........except one [emoji1375]. Former Army Ranger Alejandro Villanueva stood outside the tunnel with hand over heart. At least one Steeler knows what it means and isn't a sheeple

Comment

The NE fans booed their own players for taking a knee.
                  TV crew cut away real quick it was so loud.

Comment

At least we know who the true patriots are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Makes you wonder what someone who plays, like Villanueva, thinks about his team. Not what he'll say to the tv camera but what he goes home and tells his wife. Personally I'd not take it so well

Comment

Imagine if this spills over to college football. A bunch of Trump fans will have to find something else to talk about all week, lol.

Bradshaw, Howie and Strahan weigh in.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEu2HIKf3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEu2HIKf3k[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                          Makes you wonder what someone who plays, like Villanueva, thinks about his team. Not what he'll say to the tv camera but what he goes home and tells his wife. Personally I'd not take it so well
                          They lost to a very weak bears team. I'm sure most of the players don't care for all the workplace dramatics.

Comment

Unfortunately, what I think all these NFL players are losing sight of, along with these commentators, is WE, the fans, don't want to mix our politics with our sports. Viewership is on a rapid decline and these dummies don't appreciate that it's related to this crap. Trump didn't say they should be arrested. He simply said they should be kicked off the field. By telling someone that they can't do something at work isn't a violation of their rights.
                            Kneeling during the anthem seems disrespectful to most Americans. It doesn't unite, it divides. Making a statement about your rights is an important thing, but you can't ask for respect by being blatantly disrespectful. I guess it's going to take running one of our greatest sports into the ground before the owners put an end to protests AND other detrimental elements like oversatuation of the sport. Money talks, so hopefully they'll wise up when it hits their pocket book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder how strong their convictions will be when their average salaries dip back the 75-125k range?

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                All the Steelers stayed in the locker room...........except one [emoji1375]. Former Army Ranger Alejandro Villanueva stood outside the tunnel with hand over heart. At least one Steeler knows what it means and isn't a sheeple
                                Seems like the rest of the athletes around the county need to learn a thing
                                Or two from the man who actually sacrificed for this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X