I just realized...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized...

Maybe I'm just slow but I just realized something that is somewhat ironic. I think ironic is the word.

Campus carry was passed to ensure student safety. Professors and some students opposed the legislation stating they won't be safe and that discussion in classrooms won't be as open.

With antifa and crap like what happened at Evergreen State College, it turns out that campus carry will protect the speech and safety of those that carry FROM THOSE THAT OPPOSED THE LEGISLATION.

The 2nd protects the 1st yet again.

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    Maybe I'm just slow but I just realized something that is somewhat ironic. I think ironic is the word.

Campus carry was passed to ensure student safety. Professors and some students opposed the legislation stating they won't be safe and that discussion in classrooms won't be as open.

With antifa and crap like what happened at Evergreen State College, it turns out that campus carry will protect the speech and safety of those that carry FROM THOSE THAT OPPOSED THE LEGISLATION.

The 2nd protects the 1st yet again.
    Works for me....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've said it before and I say it again; these cowards are protected with Campus P.D. and secure and inaccessible areas behind numerous locked doors. That being said, when the shooting commences, they will be the first to run and hide behind the student who chose to carry a firearm to protect themselves. Duplicity is a virtue in liberal thought.

Comment

I can't imagine sending my son to any of these colleges anymore. These brainwashing institutes needs to go broke and out of business from lack of applicants.

Comment

I believe the second was absolutely created to enforce the first. No other reason.

Comment

Working...
          X