Age please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age please

Age of both these bucks please - hard for me to tell.

From the sag in gut and back and callouses on elbows my guess would be 4 1/2? But, new to this so any opinions would be appreciated

Both 3.5. Let em grow.

Comment

Agreed.. Too young to shoot

Comment

If I got presented the 4th pics angle... I'm taking that shot

Comment

I'm seeing 5+ on that 8. I think he is getting to the post mature area of life personally. That, or he's been really rough on himself. His front knees look like there's golf balls in each one of them. Belly has got some pretty good sag. Has some sway in his back.

I'm assuming the second buck your'e wanting aged is the last picture only? That one looks 4 to me. He could stand to wait a year or two if you think it's possible.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for all the input

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
              I'm seeing 5+ on that 8. I think he is getting to the post mature area of life personally. That, or he's been really rough on himself. His front knees look like there's golf balls in each one of them. Belly has got some pretty good sag. Has some sway in his back.

I'm assuming the second buck your'e wanting aged is the last picture only? That one looks 4 to me. He could stand to wait a year or two if you think it's possible.
              That's what I was thinking, he looks pretty rough. Yea, the second buck I only have that night shot of. My feeder ran out of corn not long after this and haven't seen him back on the pics since. Went and filled them this last weekend so we'll see if that changes. Dam racoons were on my cam every night spinning the thrower lol

Comment

4.5 on first one 3.5 on second I'd give em both another year or two.

Comment

Working...
                X