No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking through this thread has made me thirsty. Lots of pictures of good bourbons on here.

Comment

The caramel crown is pretty dang awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by waverider View Post
        High West is my preference.

The Rendezvous Rye is fantastic mixed or on the rocks and the 14yr neat.
        That rye makes a great old fashioned. I love everything I've had from High West, great food at their restaurant in Park City too! I wish I would have saved some of last years Mid Summer Nights Dram release

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          That rye makes a great old fashioned. I love everything I've had from High West, great food at their restaurant in Park City too! I wish I would have saved some of last years Mid Summer Nights Dram release
          Their double rye is spicy!

Comment

Originally posted by AGMTB07 View Post
            Recently picked up a bottle of knob creek smoked maple. Many of the flavored whiskeys are too sweet, more like a liquor.

This stuff still is 90 proof, tastes like a bourbon with a smooth finish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Buddy of mine will drop a splash of this stuff in his morning coffee, or afternoon coffee.

Comment

Im an Angels Envy guy

Comment

Sipping on some rich & rare tonight... Just how I like my women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                  Sipping on some rich & rare tonight... Just how I like my women.

I’m more of a Whistlin’ Pig kinda guy...fat and loud

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                    I’m more of a Whistlin’ Pig kinda guy...fat and loud
                    That made me chuckle.

Comment

Always mad when someone buys all the hard to find...so I got back at em 12 seller hit shelves and I own all of it over paid, but never tried it. I'll see how it stacks up and sell the rest if I don't like it

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        Always mad when someone buys all the hard to find...so I got back at em 12 seller hit shelves and I own all of it over paid, but never tried it. I'll see how it stacks up and sell the rest if I don't like it
                        Assuming you meant Weller your a lucky man. Let me know if you want to get rid of any.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

This won the 2017 world competition. I am finding it at real pricey numbers. $300 to $1300...

Comment

I've collected a few E. H. Taylor bourbon:

All "average good-slightly above average
                            All over priced

I wouldn't turn one down, but once I'm out won't re stock

Almost couldn't open the weller 12.... ain't bought anything with a screw on cap in 2 years. Lol. Slumming it!
                            Attached Files

Comment

The small bath from The Colonel is great and fair priced. The others are a little inflated imo. The warehouse C is worth it though

Comment

Garrison Bros

Anybody tried this? Worth a visit?

Comment

Working...
                                X