No announcement yet.

South Texas Tripods and Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do y'all wear a harness while in a tripod?

Comment

Well built and sturdy, but small foot ring for sure.... can be a little nerve racking up in the air...

Comment

Originally posted by kaspar139 View Post
        Yea, I have the 2 of the 10 or 11' height ones, and they are great for bow or rifle. They also have a bow holder attachment, but fyi, it isn't worth a ****.

Ya that bow holder is an absolute joke. I cant even figure out to get the dang thing to hold my bow. They should just give those away...

Comment

I have hunted those many times and it is not that easy getting in and out for me. When staked down no problem but rarely do I have them staked down. If feel like some type of acrobatic circus act (not the kind you pay to see) every time when I get in or out. I keep using it because I can just walk it in with me to a new setup and start hunting.

Comment

I have the 16 footer and love it. I wish someone sold them around the hill country I would like to get a couple more. If anyone knows about any please let me know I'm in Fredericksburg. ..

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2 View Post
              I have the 16 footer and love it. I wish someone sold them around the hill country I would like to get a couple more. If anyone knows about any please let me know I'm in Fredericksburg. ..

For what they cost, im sure if you order a few they might just deliver. Never hurt to ask anyhow.

Comment

Welcome back South Texas Tripods as a sponsor. They make the best mobile tripod you can buy. I have had two of them for over 15 years now. I have had one of there feeders for the same amount of time and it is still going strong.

Comment

Most of the serious south Texas trophy hunters that I know use South Texas tripods exclusively, and they are very popular with the Mexico hunters too. The main advantage is portability.

Comment

Following

Comment

Working...
                    X