Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    When they said the Trump Campaign was doing it it was treason and collusion. Now that they have been proven to be the ones doing it its’s opposition research. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-opposition-r/
    There is no limit to their depravity

Comment

So let me see if I've got this right.................
      Trump supposedly colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary to influence the election.............Treason.

Hillary colludes with the Russians(actual evidence) to get dirt on Trump to influence the election................opposition research.

Does this sound like what's going on?

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
        So let me see if I've got this right.................
        Trump supposedly colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary to influence the election.............Treason.

Hillary colludes with the Russians(actual evidence) to get dirt on Trump to influence the election................opposition research.

Does this sound like what's going on?

DJ
        That's what I'm seeing.

Notice how now the left are going with “obstruction of justice” rather than “Russian collusion” after all this came out to try and get Trump.

Comment

Looks like Flynn has flipped and been offered a deal.
          Truth is if another special council was selected to investigate Obama's picks I am certain at least 99.9% of them could have lots of charges that could be brought. Obama's admin was the most corrupt ever in our history. I haven't heard of one single person on his admin that hasn't committed some sort of federal crime including treason. Collusion with our enemies is only the minor things they are guilty of.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Truth is if another special council was selected to investigate Obama's picks I am certain at least 99.9% of them could have lots of charges that could be brought. Obama's admin was the most corrupt ever in our history. I haven't heard of one single person on his admin that hasn't committed some sort of federal crime including treason. Collusion with our enemies is only the minor things they are guilty of.
            Didn't Obama fire & warn Trump bout Flynn ???

Flynn's lawyer has stated that Flynn was directed to communicate with the Russians ???

Comment

According to the charge,this is about contact AFTER the election but before inauguration.It had to do with sanctions put in place by the Obama administration.
              Still nothing about collusion to affect the election.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Good luck Flynn...He just became a non credible witness when it comes to "getting Trump".

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                  Didn't Obama fire & warn Trump bout Flynn ???

Flynn's lawyer has stated that Flynn was directed to communicate with the Russians ???
                  To communicate with the Russians...and every other member countries of the UN security counsel about delaying a vote on condeming Israel on something or another.
                  Not about sanctions, winning an election, damaging someone or anything else.
                  Incoming admins ALWAYS make these types of contacts

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    To communicate with the Russians...and every other member countries of the UN security counsel about delaying a vote on condeming Israel on something or another.
                    Not about sanctions, winning an election, damaging someone or anything else.
                    Incoming admins ALWAYS make these types of contacts
                    I'm reading he was "directed" to contact them in regards to make preparations to jointly begin doing away with ISIS/Al Queda.

Comment

So again... where's this "collusion?"

oh, wait... there it is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8"]Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        So again... where's this "collusion?"

oh, wait... there it is.

Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election - YouTube
                        For the love of God please don't let texansfan see this.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          For the love of God please don't let texansfan see this.
                          He has been unusually quiet as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            I'm reading he was "directed" to contact them in regards to make preparations to jointly begin doing away with ISIS/Al Queda.
                            I don't know why anyone would think this is a bad thing.

they can call it whatever they want.

Comment

Now mueller has subpoenaed Deutche Bank to see if Trump has any Russia connections. Well would imagine he possibly does! He has property and businesses all over the world. As if it wasn't before....this is officially nothing more than a witch hunt. Everyone should watch Hannity every night to see some real FACTS...not assumptions. It's scary to see him and his guests link most of those involved to Hillary and/or the democrats. It's a travesty really.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                                Now mueller has subpoenaed Deutche Bank to see if Trump has any Russia connections. Well would imagine he possibly does! He has property and businesses all over the world. As if it wasn't before....this is officially nothing more than a witch hunt. Everyone should watch Hannity every night to see some real FACTS...not assumptions. It's scary to see him and his guests link most of those involved to Hillary and/or the democrats. It's a travesty really.
                                It's been that from the beginning. They knew nothing incriminating would be found. It was simply to tarnish his image.

Comment

Working...
                                X