draw length out of whack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draw length out of whack

I have a Bear Showdown. I really havent noticed anything before but my brother got me the new Rage 2.3 2blade bh's and when I drew back with them the blade hit my rest and popped off. Well, the blade sticks back about 3/8" further than the regular 2" Rage I shoot so I thought was the reason and the end of it. I drew back with my regular Rage and noticed that it hit as well. WTH? So I got to checking everything out and it seems like my anchor point has moved and I never even noticed it. My trigger is supposed to behind my nose but it seems like it is further back. I just (over time I guess) moved it further and further back with the stopping of my cam. Am I crazy or could something have moved?

OK, I think I figured a lil more about what is happening. My anchor point is the same. But, on the initial drawback it draws slightly past my anchor point, enough for my blades to hit the rest and then I go to my anchor. At my anchor it all clears by about 3/8" of an inch (with my regular Rage 2blades)

Comment

I took it to All-Star, they got me fixed up

Comment

Working...
      X