Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Angelo TBOT July 13-14

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone was coming down for the TBOT shoot in Angelo on July 13-14th? I was thinking that we might be able to have a little get together at our ranch on Friday evening if anyone was so inclined. We are just 10 minutes outside of town and across the highway from the Devil's Mountain range north of town. If anyone is interested please let me know, and if not I will go back and sit in the corner.

My brother son and I may be there

Comment

It's the same weekend as the ASA state shoot in Abilene, but I'm going to try to make San Angelo on Saturday, and shoot in Abilene on Sunday.

Rick

Comment

Yeah, I will get a hold of Mr Butch and Mr Barta they may rather us have a get together out at the range. I just think it would be great for folks to mingle and maybe thank them a bit for putting up with the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
          Yeah, I will get a hold of Mr Butch and Mr Barta they may rather us have a get together out at the range. I just think it would be great for folks to mingle and maybe thank them a bit for putting up with the heat.
          Agreed

Comment

I know their range is right next to the lake but I can't remember if there were any picnic tables close by or not. I had thought about if I could make it just staying in my truck as close to the range gate as I could. Or, just park next to the gate I guess.

Comment

There is camping and picnic tables close by

Comment

I may go.
                What all do they do.

Comment

Dang!!!! I just got marching orders that I have to be in Brighton, CO all week and won't be back until late Saturday night. :-(

Comment

Hope to make it, not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X