"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idaho TradBow View Post

lol...just dang all figgers...was over on the GRXH thread just now discovering that YOU along with everybody and their pooch not only knows about my "not-so-secret-spot" but freakin' camps there and has a rondezvous/party (sp?) there every dang year complete with tents/cots/boats/tunes/beer (any dancing girls?) ...why ME Lord? WHY ME???? some SECRET spot, eh

I better get my arse in there before the big weekend then
    Naw just come on out and hang and hunt

Comment

Hunted below the Dam last night. Awesome night, loving this weather. Ill be out wednesday and thursday this week

Comment

Any water in the 'duck pond'? Ducks?

I'm also wondering about what is needed to hunt out there aside from a license and APH...bow endorsement?

Comment

ya duck pond has water,a guy we talked to out there said fri morn there were a bunch of ducks on the pond

Comment

Anyone ever tried hog calling at Granger? Like with one of those calls they sell at Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
              Naw just come on out and hang and hunt
              Thanks...I'll have to do that

Comment

DM;
                Let's put some pigs on the ground at GRXH this year.

Comment

Heading out today around 1 for the afternoon hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    Good Luck to ya Crod ...gonna be out in my backyard gettin' the rust off my shooting in anticipation of going out within this next week or so myself. IF I can keep all arrows in my groups on a standard paper plate out to 30 yds maybe this weekend...if not, maybe by next week...

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      Let us know what you see and good luck.

Comment

Crod you need to bulid a log cabin out there. I'm jealous.

Comment

Hope to have my baby canoe patched to allow quicker access to spots up and down the creek.

Comment

Well, got a nice sow tonight. Cant upload pics cause the site keeps telling me they are to big and over the size limit. If anyone can help me with that id appreciate it. Got out early this afternoon, hunted all day and finally got on a group moving to feed around 5. Got in range and shot the Sow about 530. She only ran about 50 yards before she rolled over and died.
                            great afternoon.
                            If anyone can help me resize the pics ill send them to your email. Id like to get the pics up.

Thanks guys

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Maybe you can see them on my facebook page link.
                            Last edited by Archer23; 01-20-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

These are the pics from my Iphone, not as good as the ones with the Nikon but its the best I can do.

Guessing she weighed 150 maybe.
                              Attached Files

Comment

After some help from a friend resizing. Here are the pics from last night.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X