Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great review...this is good to know!

Comment

I sprayed some Saturday afternoon on a cedar tree upwind of me 50 yards or so just to see how deer react,a young 6 came between myself and the cedar I sprayed, it is now Monday evening and I bet he aint stopped running yet! May work for some but it wont go with me again!

Comment

Originally posted by hammackc View Post
        I sprayed some Saturday afternoon on a cedar tree upwind of me 50 yards or so just to see how deer react,a young 6 came between myself and the cedar I sprayed, it is now Monday evening and I bet he aint stopped running yet! May work for some but it wont go with me again!
        Like I said I'm sure it won't work in all situations, but it gets the job done for me. If you don't want yours I will take it off your hands!

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
          A week or so ago, I read a thread here where some guy tried it with great results. I bought two cans and will try them out this weekend. I shower prior to each and every hunt and wear clean clothes. I hope this stuff works or maybe I am just another fool falling for modern marketing techniques.
          I feethe same .But I got a can and I will try and see this weekend Heres hopeing

Comment

I tried it on my first hunt of the weekend last Friday evening. Every deer that came downwind of where I sprayed it immediately left the area. None of them stomped or snorted, but none of them hung around. They immediately stopped, acted nervous, started looking around for whatever was weird, and then left.

I'll not be spraying it on anything again.

Comment

Working...
            X