Chippewa boot questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chippewa boot questions.

Been needing some snake boots and Christmas may come early since I will be in south Texas in mid December. Prolly won’t need them but better safe than sorry.

Two questions. How warm are these boots since they are leather bottoms and secondly how do they run size wise? I wear 8 1/2 D in Justin boots.

I know. I know. I have a small foot. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine fit like they should but heard some say theirs fit about 1/2 size too big. They’re not warm be just like cowboy boots

Comment

^^^^^^
      What he said

Comment

Well, the not warm part kinda sucks. Lol. My feet get cold easy even with smart wool on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wear an 11D and bought mine in a 10 1/2 and they still fit big. I wore them for 1 weekend and they gave me nasty blisters. They've been in the closet since then.

If you can find a place that carries them then go try them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            I wear an 11D and bought mine in a 10 1/2 and they still fit big. I wore them for 1 weekend and they gave me nasty blisters. They've been in the closet since then.

If you can find a place that carries them then go try them on.
            Put an athletic insole in them.

Comment

go with Danner, much more comfortable ,although a little more expensive.
              Chips kill my feet as well.

Comment

mine are the same size as my Ariats not real warm. especially for someone with such small feet

Comment

You should go try them on before buying. Sizing was way off for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X