No announcement yet.

Is this gettin old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I threw my back out just this morning trying to put shampoo in my hair. I'm 44.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
      I was diggin a hole and stomped the shovel wrong. Jacked up my foot. Is this what it's like getting old? I just turned 35 and it seems like the last couple years I hurt myself once a month somehow stupid like this.
      35? Old? Hahahaha!

Comment

I'm 30 and feel 65. Blown out both knees, several slipped and bulging discs, Plantar fasciitis, slurred speech and horrible short term memory. Thanks Army lol

Comment

Good Lord! 35 and you think you are old! What a laugh! Try being on the verge of turning 65 and being overweight, out of shape and going on married for 45 years!

Wait till you turn 60 before you think you are old, dang youngsters! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            HAHAHA. You're just getting started. I jumped off my tailgate the other day and it felt like I jumped off the top of the house.
            Hell, I gotta get a step stool to get one the tailgate and the hold on for dear life to make sure I don’t fall when getting out.

Dang old age.

Comment

Still gardening, mow 4 acres, have my chickens, have my evenings drinks, and will turn 78 in July. Happy to still be alive with no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                I was diggin a hole and stomped the shovel wrong. Jacked up my foot. Is this what it's like getting old? I just turned 35 and it seems like the last couple years I hurt myself once a month somehow stupid like this.
                That's not from getting old. You might check yourself to make sure you didn't turn into a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                  Growing old is not for wimps, suck it up

This!!

Comment

35 and you're having problems? Either you need to see a doctor or you may be a wimp. I climbed telephone poles for 28 years and fell off 9 of them. I've already built 5 metal buildings this year among the other welding work I've done. I'm 68 and still going strong but there is a secret. Yoga. If I didn't do my 5 minute routine in the morning and 15 minute one in the evening, I probably wouldn't still be able to do it.

Comment

Twenty years ago, I don't remember hangovers lasting three days after consumption that wouldn't have given me a decent buzz.

Comment

I'm only 28 but I've lived it pretty hard the whole way. Ain't no telling what I'm gonna feel like later in life.

Stupidity and stubbornness has been the result of a lot of pain in my life. It's easy to shake it off and not think about the damage it's done and troubles it will cause down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                          I was 50 beofre crapped ached. I ve always been a gym rat and I'm still chunking things around at 56, but dang recovery time has doubled. I now use the theory work smarter not harder. Lol
                          Same here. Working out has helped. 59 here

BP

Comment

Comment

I was standing, leaning on a friend's trailered boat, with one foot propped up on the trailer frame. I put that foot down on the ground and tweaked my back.
                              It hurt for days.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                                Twenty years ago, I don't remember hangovers lasting three days after consumption that wouldn't have given me a decent buzz.
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X