Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    Bottom line, A WB shoots a good arrow.
    I will continue to hunt with a WB with lots of helical on my fletching.
    My bow might fail, but my rest won't, as yours might not either.
    I have killed a few deer, and will kill more.
    Being Confident is key! Good luck this season!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

I love my hostage pro.

Comment

I shoot QAD on my Mathews & Hoyt and if set up properly, you shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Hey you just cams up with a new name for your shop! LOL.

Last edited by Richard; 08-29-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            All this discussion falls well within the questions asked by the OP.
            I don't know how this thread ends...its non sense now

Comment

Originally posted by 500mag View Post
              I love my hostage pro.
              I had a WB on my previous bow and really liked it. My new-to-me bow had a Hostage Pro on it, so I was gonna take it off to put the WB on it, but decided to give it a try first. I really liked it, so I didn't make the change. The way I see it, it is similar in design and benefits, but even less bristle contact with the arrow.
              Last edited by HeyMikey; 08-30-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the info! I'll continue shooting the QAD! Just one more question for the GS: at 40 yards (and even at twenty) my arrows corkscrew, badly. Is this just because of bad tuning, or something else? I'm thinking that my arrows might be under spined, but it seems unlikely because I am only shooting around 55 pounds. My arrows are the Gold Tip XT Hunters (5575)
                Last edited by Pig Popper; 09-05-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

rip cord is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Pig Popper View Post
                    Thanks for all the info! I'll continue shooting the QAD! Just one more question for the GS: at 40 yards (and even at twenty) my arrows corkscrew, badly. Is this just because of bad tuning, or something else? I'm thinking that my arrows might be under spined, but it seems unlikely because I am only shooting around 55 pounds. My arrows are the Gold Tip XT Hunters (5575)
                    Could be but I doubt it. Check your Front of center on your arrow (Google it for explanation) and I would think you still have tuning issues also.

I can get bullet hole on first shot after I set my QAD up. Do you have the setup dvd?

Last edited by Richard; 09-05-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

If you spot and stalk much you will learn to appreciate the whisker bisquit will never change mine

Comment

this is great

Comment

Originally posted by Pig Popper View Post
                          I'm thinking that my arrows might be under spined, but it seems unlikely because I am only shooting around 55 pounds. My arrows are the Gold Tip XT Hunters (5575)
                          I highly doubt it i shoot GT 5575's at 70lbs. (Short DL)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
                            Could be but I doubt it. Check your Front of center on your arrow (Google it for explanation) and I would think you still have tuning issues also.

I can get bullet hole on first shot after I set my QAD up. Do you have the setup dvd?

Yes I do have the video. I followed it the best I could. I think ill just bring it to Faye at North Texas archery and have him tune it up for me

Comment

Vapor trails pro v is my rest of choice. Their website exPlains why it works so well

Comment

Working...
                              X