Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    **** your old...

I remember when Taos didn’t allow snowboarding...The good old days...Lol.
    I will smoke you brah. It won't be close. You can't go where I do. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
      Bogging down the greens?? How many skiers have u seen walking the greens with folks trying to get past em to the lifts??? Dang boarders.

Just some good ol green screen fun my friend. Merry Christmas everyone. And I hope you all have fun on the slopes. This is our first year in a looooong time to not go.
      Walking the greens? That must be some lame catwalk. I would just cut off through the trees. Lol.

Comment

We used to go to Angelfire, till we found Pagosa Springs, and Wolf Creek ski
        Like the skiing at Wolf Creek better. And a much better ski school for the little ones. And the natural Hot Springs in Pagosa are Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I will smoke you brah. It won't be close. You can't go where I do. Lol.

Lol! In your dreams old man!

Comment

Lol! In your dreams old man!
            You can't go where I go. Lol.

I ride with skiers that not only compete but place in the US Amateur Natuinals every year at Copper Mountain. You have no clue. [emoji6]

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-26-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Well now

Comment

You can't go where I go. Lol.

I ride with skiers that not only compete but place in the US Amateur Natuinals every year at Copper Mountain. You have no clue. [emoji6]

Lol! O.K...

Comment

Lol! O.K...
                  Just some good ol mountain smack talk. Lol. It continues onto the hill and back at the bar.

Comment

Just some good ol mountain smack talk. Lol. It continues onto the hill and back at the bar.

Comment

I would highly recommend doing a dinner at the AF Country Club if you want an upscale dinner out. Eat in the bar.

Texas Reds in red river for dinner. They do not take reservations so put your name on the list and then go walk the town or sit in the bar and enjoy live music and peanuts.

I like the restaurant at the base of the mountain across from ski school for lunch and bloodys.

For Pizza I am a Pizza Stop guy.

For breakfast tacos the Bakery Cafe.

Taos is great, you cant go wrong for new mexican food. Hit the square, and all the stores and whatnot.

A lot of other good advice in the above posts also. Have a great time.

Comment

NMSP just shut down 25 a little south of Santa Fe blizzard like conditions.

Hopefully y’all get a little powder on your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Snowing today through tomorrow.

Comment

Not even close. **** planker wankers boggin down the greens at the bottom. Lol.

I've been riding 35 years.

The boarders who unload and sit down in everybody’s way after being asked to move. I usually just ski right over their boards.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                              The boarders who unload and sit down in everybody’s way after being asked to move. I usually just ski right over their boards.
                              The skiers that wipe out and have yard sales I just just run over all their stuff and make it go farther down the mountain.

What you speak of has nothing to do with whether a person skis or boards. That is an intelligence and common courtesy issue. Skier/boarder etiquette. Know the rules.

Comment

The skiers that wipe out and have yard sales I just just run over all their stuff and make it go farther down the mountain.

What you speak of has nothing to do with whether a person skis or boards. That is an intelligence and common courtesy issue. Skier/boarder etiquette. Know the rules.

Pass it onto your buddyboarders as they’re typically the ones sitting on their butts in the unloading areas

Comment

Working...
                                X