This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Good for Harris and he will fit in somewhere since he's an athlete that can play multiple positions. He plays WR and CB in high school as most schools were recruiting him at LB. LSU is stacked with 9 LB's on the roster and 2 committed for 2019. LSU offered Harris an H-back position on offense. Both cooled on each other over the last few months since the kid wants to play defense. ALA offered but I don't think it was committable otherwise Harris would have been in Tuscaloosa with many of his friends. ALA has the luxury of telling 4* kids "we want you, but wait until NSD to commit". Best thing for Harris was to commit now since A&M needs LB'ers bad. Spots are filling up quick as kids need to get on board (commit) before it's to late
    The Alabama offer was indeed very committable. In, fact, they pushed very hard this last week to get him signed. This has been confirmed by Alabama insiders including the guy below. The good news is, Jimbo is winning head to head battles with Bama and LSU for Texas kids. This has not been the case recently.

Comment

Player mistreatment surfaces against Meyer.

Comment

He’s done^^

Comment

Eaux vs. YouTube closed captioning

Louisiana State University head coach Ed Orgeron is legendary for his speaking voice, which can make some of the things he says very difficult to understand...

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            First time I can remember we've gone into Louisiana and took a recruit over LSU / Alabama.

I guess you could say Speedy Noil, not sure if Bama was pushing though, but this guy attends HS on LSU campus at that University Lab they have, and plays CB / WR for his HS at 225#. Set a power clean record of 375#, basically he's a physical stud and hopefully will produce in the future.

Hopefully Jimbo can get some wins on the field and keep train rolling.
            LSU cooled on him. Lsu is pretty loaded at that position. He should be good whereever he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              First time I can remember we've gone into Louisiana and took a recruit over LSU / Alabama.

I guess you could say Speedy Noil, not sure if Bama was pushing though, but this guy attends HS on LSU campus at that University Lab they have, and plays CB / WR for his HS at 225#. Set a power clean record of 375#, basically he's a physical stud and hopefully will produce in the future.

Hopefully Jimbo can get some wins on the field and keep train rolling.
              Jimbo and his staff make the previous bunch look like a bunch of amateurs at this recruiting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Jimbo and his staff make the previous bunch look like a bunch of amateurs at this recruiting stuff.

It’s going to be interesting to see how much difference between Sumlin and Jimbo finish in the rankings over the years. I bet it’s pretty close cause Sumlin recruited well. It has been said that this staff is better built to recruit than coach.

Coach O better lock down the boot!

Comment

A very telling bit of info from Herman today...

Tom Herman points out that this is the first time in five years that the UT offense will run the same offense in consecutive seasons. #HookEm

I’m ready to get back to the Texas I’m used to. Black shoes are back!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    All lame smack attempts aside....

How the hell did we get to a point in society where so many men have no problem beating the tar out of a woman? Who are all these coward pricks, and what kind of sub humans were they raised by, that their brains can even compute punching a female in the face?? I just don't get it. You'd have to be the biggest **** on the planet to even talk yourself into such a thing...and most of these *******s do it repeatedly!!

This is one of those things that probably gnaws at me more than it should. I honestly believe they should just be shot in the head and thrown in a landfill. I have no use for trash like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    It's part of not publicly holding people accountable. If he was ostracized from him community. If he couldn't go anywhere without people turning their backs on him, then we would see change. But as long as it's a "private matter" to be handled in house, it will continue to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      A very telling bit of info from Herman today...

Tom Herman points out that this is the first time in five years that the UT offense will run the same offense in consecutive seasons. #HookEm

I’m ready to get back to the Texas I’m used to. Black shoes are back!
                      lol David McWilliams should have burned all the black cleats after the 91 Cotton Bowl !

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                        lol David McWilliams should have burned all the black cleats after the 91 Cotton Bowl !
                        Ugh. Screw the U.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          It's part of not publicly holding people accountable. If he was ostracized from him community. If he couldn't go anywhere without people turning their backs on him, then we would see change. But as long as it's a "private matter" to be handled in house, it will continue to be a problem.
                          I have a good friend in Ohio who is a die hard fan. I posted on her FB and got drilled for calling out Meyer. Those fans are vicious. Unless there is a conviction and sentence no harm done. Forget the fact Meyers contract states he has to report any allegations of abuse. That doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I have a good friend in Ohio who is a die hard fan. I posted on her FB and got drilled for calling out Meyer. Those fans are vicious. Unless there is a conviction and sentence no harm done. Forget the fact Meyers contract states he has to report any allegations of abuse. That doesn't matter
                            This could get real ugly with a possible domino effect. Meyer’s wife is also an employee of tOSU. She may have shared the victims experience, fears, and physical abuse with other employees at tOSU. If no one came fwd., they all stand the chance of facing termination under the University’s domestic violence policy.

I could see tOSU cleaning house if emails, tweets, and testimony prove Meyer and others knew about the abuse and did nothing.

His own words from Sept. 2017 will come back to haunt him
                            [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-Q2rULUpA"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-Q2rULUpA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              I actually received the opposite reaction from one of my buddies who is a die-hard Ohio State fan. He said Meyer is finished and deserves it for lying about not knowing of the situation. Meyer’ Wife would also be let go from the school as well....yes or no? She works for Ohio State also.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                It’s going to be interesting to see how much difference between Sumlin and Jimbo finish in the rankings over the years. I bet it’s pretty close cause Sumlin recruited well. It has been said that this staff is better built to recruit than coach.

Coach O better lock down the boot!
                                Yes, Sumlin recruited well, but nobody in NCAA Football did less with more than Sumlin & Co. The biggest frustration as an Aggie fan was seeing the potential go to s### after the first 5-6 games every year. Watching the team give Alabama a game for the first half then fall to pieces, watching a QB go out of the shotgun at 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line.

I believe that with what he has at his disposal Jimbo will be able to make a mark. If he doesn’t then it’s nobody’s fault but his,..he has the best of everything. The Aggies made a move with Jimbo that’s almost as big as the move to the SEC. It’s time for things to move in a different direction time to make some noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X