Available leases - Post for all to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top phrases that LO love to hear...

we killed a ton of deer the first 3 years, now we aint seeing any! whats the problem!??

well, the road was too muddy, thats why i cut across the fescue pasture.

im paying 3k per year to be here. driving past your house at midnight should be expected.

is there any way you could keep your cows away from my area?

i told your neighbor that we dont care how he does things over there.

do you mind if we use your cowpen panels for deer feed fence?

feel free to add your own. LO gets bashed way too much around here. now the empire strikes back!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
      we killed a ton of deer the first 3 years, now we aint seeing any! whats the problem!??

im paying 3k per year to be here. driving past your house at midnight should be expected.

feel free to add your own. LO gets bashed way too much around here. now the empire strikes back!

This isn't a rant thread. I hope you deer better now though
      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-17-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I will probably have a couple of openings on my place in Hardin/Polk Counties. I have 4000 acres with 24 members. Leases renew March 1st. I give TBH'ers preference. If you're seriously interested PM me. It's $800 per year. Membership includes spouse, and kids under 18. No hunting guest allowed. You may bring help to set up your blinds, fill feeders, etc.. You are allowed two spots to set up in. Gun and bow are fine. Allotment is one trophy buck= 13" inside spread minimum. One cull=unbranched antlered buck. Two does. Your spouse and children may hunt, but count against the 4 deer allotment. This past season was the worst we have had as far as killing deer. The hurricane I believe was the main culprit. A lot of my hunters never even made it in the woods because they were rebuilding their homes. Hopefully everything will get back to normal and we will have a great season again in 2018. I will look through my phone and post pics of bucks killed or photographed on the property over the last few years.

Comment

It’s way too early to be drinking....

QUOTE=monsterspike;13191560]we killed a ton of deer the first 3 years, now we aint seeing any! whats the problem!??

feel free to add your own. LO gets bashed way too much around here. now the empire strikes back![/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I will probably have a couple of openings on my place in Hardin/Polk Counties. I have 4000 acres with 24 members. Leases renew March 1st. I give TBH'ers preference. If you're seriously interested PM me. It's $800 per year. Membership includes spouse, and kids under 18. No hunting guest allowed. You may bring help to set up your blinds, fill feeders, etc.. You are allowed two spots to set up in. Gun and bow are fine. Allotment is one trophy buck= 13" inside spread minimum. One cull=unbranched antlered buck. Two does. Your spouse and children may hunt, but count against the 4 deer allotment. This past season was the worst we have had as far as killing deer. The hurricane I believe was the main culprit. A lot of my hunters never even made it in the woods because they were rebuilding their homes. Hopefully everything will get back to normal and we will have a great season again in 2018. I will look through my phone and post pics of bucks killed or photographed on the property over the last few years.

Here's some pics from my stand this season of a couple nice bucks. Both were killed, just not by me lol.

And a nice hog taken

Another buck and bobcat from this past season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

It’s a generous offer to let someone bring help while setting up a location.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                I talked to the guy about this lease a couple weeks ago. If you plan on your kid hunting, you have to pay another $900 for them. They cant just shoot off of your limit.
                Lease claims to have "few" mountain lions w pictures in hardin cty...hmmmm

Comment

Victoria Deer lease,
                  Looks like we will have one maybe two spots on our lease. Our lease is on the McFaddin ranch which is about 30 mins south of Victoria off of Hwy77. Our lease is 3600 ac with 10 members. We have year-round access, and our guest policy is very lenient. Family and friends can hunt with member. Everyone brings their own trailer to sleep in, but we do have a cook shack and a bath house with overflow beds for extra guests. We are MLP, but I hear that will change this year. One of the big items for some of our members is that full payment is due end of February. This is a coastal ranch without much elevation change. We have some good, heavy deer. This lease is not cheap, if you think you would be interested please pm and I will get back with you. Thanks, Greg

Comment

Sent you a pm Dusty Roads.

Comment

Pm sent Dusty Roads

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                        I talked to the guy about this lease a couple weeks ago. If you plan on your kid hunting, you have to pay another $900 for them. They cant just shoot off of your limit.
                        Does mean for your kid to sit in a blind alone? If my 11yr old sits with me he pulls the trigger; hell i don't want to shoot a deer with a rifle, it would just be for him to hunt...

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
                            Ttt

How cheap is not cheap [emoji28]

Comment

If I'm reading this right this sounds like a good deal to far for me though

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                                https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/fo...502718446.html

If I'm reading this right this sounds like a good deal to far for me though

4K a gun or group of 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X