I hate thieves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate thieves!

Took my wife’s purse, lucky she had her card with her in her wallet but also got my sisters purse with about 4 different cards on it. So far they had $2000 dollars from walgrees and still trying to cancel the other cards. Why would Walgreens let some one buy $2000 worth of gift cards (assuming) without I D.
    Attached Files

Scumbag trash meth head!!

Comment

Dang man!!! Sorry

Hopefully they get busted. Walgreens has video cams. Find out what location and get an ID of the scumbags.

Comment

I take BMV calls almost everyday I work in which a purse is stolen from a vehicle. Sucks for the owner for sure. It amazes me that women leave their purses in their cars (my wife included).

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
          Why would Walgreens let some one buy $2000 worth of gift cards (assuming) without I D.
          Cause one of his baby momma work there?

Comment

If they see it they're gonna take it. Low lifes.

Comment

That sucks. I hope they catch them and that the CC companies refund those BS purchases.

Comment

Man that suxs, hope the sorry Pos gets caught

Comment

Some people are just sad.

Comment

We need public hangings for thievery! Had to go to town today to get a new debit card because of thieving jerks!

Comment

Did your truck alarm go off?

Comment

They'll steal anything. Went to my hunting spot today to drop off a new hog trap and the front gate wouldn't open with the right combo. Called the landowner and he said it has been erratic lately and also that last week, someone stole the actuator mechanism off his gate and he had a new one. His gate is right on the road about 1/4 mile from the house in plain sight too.

Comment

Not saying it's their fault but the police are on the radio and TV telling folks not to leave stuff like that in their vehicles. You may as well put it on the hood and save the broken glass.

Gary

Comment

We went to a concert in Houston years ago. We rode with a friend in his brand new Tundra. When we got out his wife put her purse under the seat. We got out of the truck and walked about a 100yards. She asked if he locked the truck cause she didn’t hear the horn blow. He said no he did not. She started barking at him saying she left her purse in there and he needed to lock it up. He told her if she was gonna leave her purse he wasn’t gonna lock the doors cause it cost more to replace a window that it was what she had in her purse. She walked back and got her purse. He locked the doors and we walked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedshell View Post
                              We need public hangings for thievery!
                              I absolutely agree!

Comment

Working...
                              X