Problem with 2016 - F250 Powerstroke -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with 2016 - F250 Powerstroke -

I own Ford 2016- F250 Power Stroke diesel that I have been having issues with.
    From time to time I experience what I can best described as a hesitation when trying to accelerate.
    It seems like the engine is not getting enough fuel.
    The hesitation can be so bad the truck feels like a vibration coming from on the front end.
    I can usually get past it by gunning it.
    Got it scheduled to get this checked out at the dealership since I’m still under warranty.
    Any Ford F250 owners here experienced this problem?

Yes but My experience was from a 2005 6.0L

It ate turbos. Replaced 3 before getting rid of it

Loved the body... but mechanically it was awful

But that was a 6L which were notoriously bad

Comment

My Dad just experienced something similar in his 15. I forgot what the outcome was. Ill give him a call.

Comment

How many miles? Any recent service/maintenance done? Any warning lights?

Comment

Yes I have a 2015 with same issues, death wobble front end and several other smaller issues. It is going BYE-BYE and never EVER have a 4 letter vehicle again. Rant over Ford house told me several times it was because a code had been throwed....but there was a code for stupid BS all the time and it was box stock, nothing done to it. Good luck with yours man, but if I were you it would be GGGGOOOOONNNNNNEEEE!!!!

Comment

That’s not good. I just bought a 15 so I’m hoping I don’t have any problems.

Comment

Working...
            X