Side-x-Side advice/help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side-x-Side advice/help!

I have have been using a Yamaha Rhino 450 for a long time and it has been a great machine, but ever since I left my east Texas lease and traveled further from home to the hill country, I just need something a little bigger that can carry more of a load as far as poundage goes.

I’m looking at either Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, or Yamaha.

I’ve done searches on all those, but there are too many threads to read so I figured I’d start my own. I know each brand has its loyal fan base...I’m just looking for first hand experiences.

Thanks!

Side-x-Side advice/help!

Check out the Can Am Defenders. I went to a dealer that sells Kawasaki, Yamaha and Can Am and was told the Can Am are the Cadillac of side x sides. Of course it could have just been a pitch but with the other brands in the lot it kind of stuck with me.

I’m planning on getting one the first part of next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bazo; 11-30-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

My 2018 Honda p1k is a beast. Only issue was coolant not properly filled from the factory! Rides better than all of them. Sporty and good for utility work!

Comment

Kubota 1140. You will be very happy, I love mine

Comment

I have the Honda pioneer 1000, I looked at can am's 1000, and Polaris Crew 1000.
          I like that it is a little shorter and don't need as big of a trailer to haul it and I have had 4 guys in it each weighted 250-300# and still did 65mph easy. and pulled my 20ft bass boat around with ease.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dang_ol View Post
              I have the Honda pioneer 1000, I looked at can am's 1000, and Polaris Crew 1000.
              I like that it is a little shorter and don't need as big of a trailer to haul it and I have had 4 guys in it each weighted 250-300# and still did 65mph easy. and pulled my 20ft bass boat around with ease.

I hope the op goes and drives one. People who haven’t don’t know what they are missing. The 700 is junk imo but the 1000 is top notch

Comment

Can Am gets my vote. We have 5 in my family, and they’ve been as good or better than anything else we’ve had. The only thing I’ve had that’s been as reliable was a Yamaha 4 Wheeler. Even my Honda’s weren’t a match.[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	75F48DC3-0BE6-4498-A30D-567F289743BE.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	24562904[/ATTACH]
                Attached Files

Comment

Also considering/looking at those mini trucks or an older Toyota Tacoma. What do y’all think about those?

Comment

Polaris.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      Can Am gets my vote. We have 5 in my family, and they’ve been as good or better than anything else we’ve had. The only thing I’ve had that’s been as reliable was a Yamaha 4 Wheeler. Even my Honda’s weren’t a match.[ATTACH][ATTACH]935861[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                      What tires are those, look great!

Comment

Go look and test drive. Most on here are going to give you the opinion of whatever they own as being the best.

Comment

Mule pro Fxt

Comment

Just bought a mule pro fxt. Been around alot of side by sides and they all have their goods and bads. Went with kawasaki over Polaris mainly because of the warranty. It’s hard to throw 14k at a company that only warranties their ride for 1 year. Kawasaki is 3, kind of a no brainer with all the problems I’ve read about with Polaris. That’s coming from someone who’s rode Polaris for over 20 years.

Comment

Had them all but Honda and still like the Polaris Ranger.

Comment

Working...
                              X