2019 package deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 package deals

Here are our package deals for 2019. PM me with any questions or to book your hunt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pkg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	25164540

Wish I was closer.

Comment

Bump for the afternoon crew.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        Wish I was closer.
        Closer to having the funds or closer to Africa

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          Closer to having the funds or closer to Africa

Both

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
            Both
            I have a plan for you, move to the east coast, now you are closer. Sell a kidney, rob a bank, sell plasma... you get the idea, and before you know it, BAM!!! you are hunting Africa

Comment

By the way, this is a bow or rifle or both hunt.

Comment

What a dream. ! One day for sure. I wonder what total is ? Flight and all ??

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                  What a dream. ! One day for sure. I wonder what total is ? Flight and all ??
                  That is a really hard question to answer. The reason being is, once you are there you may decide to shoot an extra animal or 2. Then there is the ever changing airfare, I have paid as little as 1K and as much as 2.1K.

But to get you in the ball park, say you wanted to shoot a Kudu, Impala, and a Warthog. With airfare, hunt cost, dipping fees, tips, and a few gifts you would be looking at about 6K, that is if you stick to the 3 animals mentioned.

Now there will be other cost, but not at the time of the hunt. In 4 to 6 months you would have to come up with shipping cost to get you trophies back to the states. Then you have taxidermy cost after that. However to make things a little less of an upfront cost, you could have you taxidermist just tan your hides then you keep them until you are ready to mount them.

It sounds kind of expensive up front, but if you compare it to a fully guided elk hunt or any other such hunts, there is not much of a price difference.

Comment

If any of you have not received a response back from you PM please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                    X