Tent Blind Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tent Blind Deal Alert

Just thought i would let yall know. Walmart has the Rhino blind for 88 bucks. I picked up two of them thinking they were probably small and junky. I was wrong. The are much more roomy than the regular Ameristep blind. Plenty room for two folks and room to draw a bow with no problem even with two folks in the stand.

All the windows are adjustable and have flaps like the old Double Bull stands. fabric is also heavier and looks more durable. I was pleasantly surprised at a great price.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Just thought i would let yall know. Walmart has the Rhino blind for 88 bucks. I picked up two of them thinking they were probably small and junky. I was wrong. The are much more roomy than the regular Ameristep blind. Plenty room for two folks and room to draw a bow with no problem even with two folks in the stand.

All the windows are adjustable and have flaps like the old Double Bull stands. fabric is also heavier and looks more durable. I was pleasantly surprised at a great price.
    Thanks, I was wondering about those. My Walmart also have the bigger one for I think $129 or there about.

Comment

I was wondering if they were made like the rest of the Rhino blinds! If they are that is a steal !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        Thanks, I was wondering about those. My Walmart also have the bigger one for I think $129 or there about.
        I see no reason to buy the bigger one. the 88 dollar one is plenty big.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          I was wondering if they were made like the rest of the Rhino blinds! If they are that is a steal !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I may be mistaken...but don't believe these cheaper units are the same 600 fabric as the more expensive ones.

but....im headed to Walmart now

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
            I may be mistaken...but don't believe these cheaper units are the same 600 fabric as the more expensive ones.

but....im headed to Walmart now
            Spud
            Post your findings on if the fabric is same as the more costly one

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Also bought one a couple weeks ago. I thought it was a good deal

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I see no reason to buy the bigger one. the 88 dollar one is plenty big.
                Big enough for myself, a kiddo and a crossbow with a tripod?

Comment

Yes.

I have one up in the field right now. I am impressed for $88 bucks.

The fabric is not the 600D, but does not feel like the cheap plastic from Ameristep.

Comment

Is this deal also online, or store only?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Yes.

I have one up in the field right now. I am impressed for $88 bucks.

The fabric is not the 600D, but does not feel like the cheap plastic from Ameristep.
                      Awesome, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
                        Is this deal also online, or store only?
                        I think it's their normal pricing. I saw these marked this way about a month ago.

Comment

Yes. Plenty big for two folks.

Comment

Has anyone seen these online or are they in store only? A lot of options online and don't see one that fits what is above? I may be looking right over it.

Comment

Which one the 200 or 300?

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X