No announcement yet.

Spouse doesn't hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine don’t hunt but dang sure likes eating the food I bring home.

Comment

Wife loves to fish...especially in the salt. ..She does not like hunting/killing nor the cold but she likes venison. I tried to get her into dove hunting when I had Abby because she wanted to watch the dog work. She got to where she really liked the clay shooting over that summer......and got pretty good with it. First bird in the field that fall, I clipped and Abby went after it. It was one of those injured flushes where they fly about 6" off the ground for 15-20' and she catches it midair. Ab brought the dove back to us in her mouth with the **** thing's head up in the alert position. She set her gun down and said..."I'll just sit here and watch you" ..... and she's never had anything to do with it again. I asked her what the difference was between that and throwing a trout in the cooler. She said they're just stupid fish and you close the door while they are still alive. LOL.. Crazy lady.

I am ok with it. She spends all weekend cuddled up in front of the fire with her Kindle and Netflix, I go out in the woods to get some sanity back. It works for both of us..

Comment

Mine doesn’t

Comment

My wife didn’t hunt before I meet her . Now she is a bow hunter.

Comment

My wife goes with me dove hunting. I asked if she would ever want to hunt. She said no way could she ever shoot a deer. Said maybe a pig. She will fish.

Comment

Mine doesn't but I dont push it on her she'll fish and sit in the blind with her kindle so she can catch a glimpse of her Bobcats, and two she hates it when I the hunting shows cause she gets ****** off about the bad shots and when the hunters act like fools on tv jumping up and down and screaming she asked me do I act like that , no I just pray for the animal for giving its life!!

Comment

Working...
              X