2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
    That ace Darvish facing a team that can hit and up to 90 pitches thru 4 innings. He melted down when he did not get the call.

It wasn't pretty but the end result was money!

Comment

Hey odor. That was 3 straight balls that you swung at to strike out. Should have bases loaded but you had no plate discipline. This team is having a real hard time getting it together this year.

Comment

Painful that's for sure

Comment

Still in disbelief that Napoli struck out.....

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Still in disbelief that Napoli struck out.....

At least it took him 3 pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the Rangers going to be ready to play the Astros this week?

Comment

My daughters tball team is ready for the astros

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  My daughters tball team is ready for the astros
                  Of course they are, not a worry. Tball gets pretty competitive when the parents get involved. I was worried about the Rangers is all....

Comment

Bump [emoji16]

Comment

No updates lately during this big series?

Figured the fans would be excited for the big series

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        No updates lately during this big series?

Figured the fans would be excited for the big series
                        You new to baseball around here? Every year during the Astros/Rangers series we post in the series thread and this one falls down the page...even when we were owning yall. ...

Keep up..

Comment

It's way early, BUT...

Banister and JD need to get this figured out. This could get really bad really quick. I don't know what i expect them to do, but the status quo isn't getting it done.

I've got a bad feeling that there are just too many players / pitchers that just aren't good enough. We'll see...

Comment

Now is the time to make some big changes. Brocail isn't getting it done. With the same staff, we are way worse. Also, hitting is a huge miss. The reason we won games last year is because we manufactured runs, not relied almost entirely on the long ball. On top of that, we are as a team having very poor at bats. Errors are getting out of hand big time... This is what I said a few weeks back, we are in a bad way all the way around. In fact we are lucky to be 5 games back of .500. Bannister is going to have to find a way to get these players to remove their heads from their ***', or its an embarrassing long season...

Comment

I don't know about Brocail. But the pitchers definitely are lacking. Hamels may be gone for a few days. Maybe the last start from Yu was an omen of what is to be. We'll see. But No's. 3 - 5 are a mess.

The hitting is a mess. Defense is suspect at best. I feel a long diatribe coming. But i've got to do some research and wait out the next few days.

Comment

And my phone just alerted me to expect Hamels to be out the next 8 weeks with an oblique strain...

Comment

Working...
                                X