Traditional FSC Week 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 44

I am not 100% sure of the exact rules of this shot, but I want it to be something that will benefit YOU! It will require at least 3 days of shooting this week, which should benefit you even more.

I want you to shoot 1 shot on 3 different days. All shots should be taken with broadheads if you will. If not, no big deal.

Distances

Day 1 - A close shot for you. (10 yards or less)

Day 2 - A shot that would be your "ideal" shot. (i'm guessing this will be around 12-15 yards for most guys, but use YOUR ideal shot).

Day 3 - A shot that is right at the maximum distance you would shoot at a deer(i'd guess this shot to be between 20-33 or so yards).

I know these are subjective as two people will be shooting from 2 different distances, but I do believe two different people have two different confidence levels at any given yardage.

Target

put a 1" circle(coke cap will work fine) in the middle of a sheet of paper and put it on whatever you shoot broadheads into.

Measurement

Butt your shaft and measure to the center of the circle. With some of these shots being potentially over 30 yards be sure you measure every shot. We could potentially have some high scores.

Having never shot a broadhead this should be interesting.

Richard.

Comment

Day 1 - 6 yards

Looks like 1.25" high to me. At least everything was perfect left and right!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
        Having never shot a broadhead this should be interesting.

Richard.
        Be sure you shoot outside. Seriously. Broadheads can do crazy things if the arrows aren't tuned properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
          Be sure you shoot outside. Seriously. Broadheads can do crazy things if the arrows aren't tuned properly.
          LOL! Well I ain't planning on shooting down the hallway in the house!

Richard.

Comment

I shoot most of my shots in the living room into the kitchen. I typically don't get home until around 530-6, so it really limits what I can do.

Comment

Been at work, and appreciate the gracious changing of the call by Jmh. (Was debating a Miss America Clause about fulfilling duties and whatnot. ).

Challenge looks fun, Daniel!

Comment

I may try and enter this week. I like the subjectivity/self handicapping of this challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What if my ideal shot is 4 yards and my max comfort yardage is 5? Does that still count?

Comment

This will be a good one!! I'll get started today.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                      What if my ideal shot is 4 yards and my max comfort yardage is 5? Does that still count?
                      With your shooting skill, you still wont win at those distances...

Comment

I've switched to heavier heads that are single bevel and won't be shooting them until my new feathers arrive and can get them up to snuff.

Comment

Uh oh!!

Comment

Here's my first one. 10 yards w/broad head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You know better than that! Don't make me tell everyone about the rat in the tree!

Comment

Working...
                              X