Looking at boats. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at boats. Need help

Looking to buy a boat, right now I’m thinking new but I may look at used as well.

I’m looking for a bowfishing boat thinking I’d get the most use of it since I can bowfish, use for gar, gigging, fishing the lakes, hunting and bay fishing.

The other type of boat id look at is a bay boat that could get me to the jetties atleast.

Probably looking at around $20k maybe up to $30k. Looking for suggestions.

I have a 2010 Tracker Grizzly 1754 All Welded w 50hp Mercury for sale

Comment

PM if interested

Comment

I have a 20/72 tracker sportsman customized with better lights and trolling motor.
        Bank charger. Nice fish finder/gps. 150hp mercury. 2016 model. $28k

Comment

Are both you trying to sell me a boat? Looking at opinions before I look at purchasing both of those are something I am considering.

I forgot to add, it will be in the salt more than fresh so I do need a boat for that. Looking at bay boats as well.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
            I have a 2010 Tracker Grizzly 1754 All Welded w 50hp Mercury for sale
            Looking at 20 ft atleast. Thanks though

Comment

Of course they are trying to sell you a boat. You said you are looking for one

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                Are both you trying to sell me a boat? Looking at opinions before I look at purchasing both of those are something I am considering.

I forgot to add, it will be in the salt more than fresh so I do need a boat for that. Looking at bay boats as well.
                Not trying to sell you a boat. But if you want to buy mine that’s all ready to go but better then stock I will sell it since it’s hunting season and it won’t get used for atleast 5 months. I took all the junky Bowfishing stuff it comes with on it and upgraded. Everything I did to it I would do again on the next one. . So my opinion is it’s a GREAT all around boat. Handles good and fishes nice. Wouldn’t hesitate taking it off shore at all. That 150 pushes it great. 45ish.

Comment

Just a little heads up, prices on used boats are kinda stupid high right now, although this is the better time of year to buy as opposed to in the spring, best deals I've found are in September with guys wanting to sell to fund deer season.

Comment

Well was looking at new. May look at used as well

Comment

Working...
                    X