Looking for a Church; Conroe, Magnolia, The Woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Church; Conroe, Magnolia, The Woodlands

Green screen, I’m looking for input to find a church for my family in the Conroe, Woodlands, Magnolia area! We’re looking for a place that has a good kids program as well as fellowship groups for married adults!

Anyone have any recommendations? Please feel free to PM me if you prefer!

Thanks,
    Brandon

Champion Cowboy Church on FM 1488 in Magnolia

Comment

The Ark Church in Conroe.

Simply an awesome Bible Church. Great family programs. Awesome teaching.

Comment

Lonestar Cowboy Church in Montgomery

Comment

Community Faith.

Comment

We’ve been going to The Ark for 8 years. I’m sure there are many great churches in the area. The Ark definitely has everything you listed that you’re looking for.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions thus far!

Comment

Fellowship of Montgomery, we’ve got great youth programs. We have Bible studies on Wednesday nights and there’s a separate women’s bible study on Tuesday. There are several life groups that meet on all different times if the week. We attend one on Sunday nights, very close group. If you want more information shoot me a pm

Comment

The Woodlands United Methodist Church has something for everyone.

My wife and I prefer small, traditional services and found it here. They also have 4-5 other types of services.

https://www.thewoodlandsumc.org/

Comment

I’d be remiss if I didn’t invite you to our church. The Woodlands first baptist. We’re in the Seekers class first hour that has parents of young kids to adults. The kid scene is great and we have a great youth pastor and Senior pastor. There’s something for everyone. Join us for worship at 10:45 in the contemporary service. This Sunday is our fall kickoff Sunday and would be a great time to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
                      Lonestar Cowboy Church in Montgomery
                      This. Lots of small groups for adults and tons of stuff for kids. Rodeo bible camp every summer is an awesome event. I'm an unofficial leader in the arena and lead during bible camp, and work all the team ropings. I can't say enough the people at this church. The pastor is amazing too. He truly lives what he preaches. He doesn't preach the good only, he preaches it all, even if it's not pretty. Pretty comical too. Can watch online live or recorded services at lonestar.tv or maybe lonestar cowboy church.tv

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I will also recommend the Ark in Conroe. We moved up north to Riverside but if we still lived down there. That is where we would go.

Comment

I appreciate all the input! We may make a few rounds before finding the one that feels right for us! Keep the input coming!

Comment

Spring Baptist is a great church! They truly love their neighbors there. If you decide to come I’ll meet you personally

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                              We’ve been going to The Ark for 8 years. I’m sure there are many great churches in the area. The Ark definitely has everything you listed that you’re looking for.
                              x a million

Comment

Working...
                              X