Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Montgomery Co. NWTF Banquet / 2018 Scholarship Still Available

Ladies/Gents,

We are well underway with planning the 2018 Montgomery County NWTF Banquet. It will take place Thursday, August 16th at Lone Star Convention Center (in the Bluebonnet Ballroom this year!) in Conroe. Those of you who came out last year to our first annual banquet know how awesome of an event we had, even though Hurricane Harvey was starting to blow into town that week. This year is shaping up to be even bigger and better, more guns, more prizes, etc.. If you are interested in purchasing sponsor tables, tickets or even becoming a member of our committee, feel free to call or email me any time.

Also, if any of you folks have a graduating 2018 High School Senior and they are interested in applying for our yearly Scholarship, feel free send me an email and I will forward over the application. Our local scholarship will be in the amount of $1,000 this year. Must attend a Montgomery Co. High School and be a member of NWTF to be eligible (easy to do online), applications will be accepted until June 30, 2018. Winner will be awarded the check at our banquet on Aug. 16.

2019 Scholarship applications will be accepted between Sept. 1, 2018 and Jan. 1, 2019.

Any other questions, feel free to give me a shout. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks,
    Jay Todd
    (903) 505-0470
    Jay@corelumber.com

Still time to get in that scholarship application!!

I hear the odds of winning it are pretty good for any college bound kids applying.

Comment

Correct!

Comment

Working...
      X