Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to Txbownut - good guy to deal with!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Txbownut - good guy to deal with!

Txbownut listed a hot tub on here for FREE and he listed it had a prob with the heater. Hot tub is in great shape and well worth replacing the heater (gonna do it myself - well me and youtube!) He went way above and beyond - from meeting me in the front yard in a TBH shirt! To workin his tail off to help load it! We decided to take the skirting off to lighten the load and he jumped in with cordless! He also gave me a box of chemicals and chlorine, a dip net and a brand new cordless bottom cleaner. Great guy and great guy to deal with!! My wife has chronic back and joint pain so this is a huge step in the right direction for us!
    Thanx Brother!

Supercool, another great TBH classifieds story

Comment

Yessir!! There's a whole lot of good people on here!!

Comment

Good people here showing its face here once again!
        Glad to be a part of this great site.

Comment

Yeah purdy amazing that he would put so much effort into a pay it forward deal!

Comment

I saw that in the classifieds. I’m glad someone got it who can use it.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Just saw this Chops. Glad you guys can use it and hopefully it will help your wife's back. I know I could have used it after loading that monster! Always good to meet other TBHrs, I havent met a bad one yet, and you and your boys are my kind of people. God bless!

Comment

Working...
                X