No announcement yet.

Muck or lacrosse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lacrosse have gotten easier to take off after a month. But way better than the underarmor. I had the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_speedpro View Post
      i wish lacrosse would have never changed from the alphalite. easy on\off. goot fit. i though the alphaburly was a pain to get off also. bought the irish setter rut masters without trying on and they are huge PIA to get onn and off. not very happy with them. will probably get some mucks this off season or ebay some old alphalites
      This! Had mine for 8 seasons and loved them. I have a pair of Mucks now that I like well enough but at that point I needed boots and needed them right then.

Comment

muck

Comment

Shop the lacrosse boots online. I got a $170 pair for under $100 last year.

Comment

I like the fit of the lacrosse better but the muck are easier to get off and seam to be more durable.

Comment

Try on a pair of Irish setter rutmaster 2.0 and you'll make the choice right then

Comment

i have to carry a boot jack everywhere i go....but i do love my lacrosse rubber snake boots.

Comment

I've been using the same pair of Muck boots for 4 seasons now. Best pair of rubber boots I've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    I've been using the same pair of Muck boots for 4 seasons now. Best pair of rubber boots I've ever owned.
                    Lacrosse arowhead man. You won't like the top of the mucks they will rub the hair off your legs. Lacrosse are open and adjustable. Also light as a feather.

If you wanna save money look at the academy brand if you like the mucks. That's just my two cents. Both are good boots. Owned both. Own lacrosse now and on my second pair

Comment

I own both. LaCross just don't even come close to the Mucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Game Winners @ academy. got em on clearance 3 yrs ago. Still look like new, comfy, and waterproof.

Comment

Lacrosse

Comment

I've never used the Lacross so I really can't compare but my Mucks Woodie Elite have been excellent. Waterproof, warm and comfortable. I have never had a rubber boot that I could walk in all day and not have my socks bunch up in the toes until my Mucks. I will buy another when these wear out. These have been going strong for about ten years now.

Comment

Muck

Comment

Im an alpha burly man... going on 3 years with my first pair

Comment

Working...
                                X