ESPN is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN is dying

Now Max Kellerman and Stephen A Smith went after Tiger Woods for not talking trash about President Trump.....

This network keeps cutting their throat and they don't even seem to care...

I couldn't even tell you the last time I watched ESPN for anything...

I saw that! Apparently Stupid A. Smith gets to determine a person's race depending on whether or not he agrees with them.

Comment

SAS is a moron also. Just like jamelle hill

She is worthless to me also. They both have several things in common

Comment

Its been dead to me for awhile.

Comment

Modern day lynching of black by a white liberal for not speaking as he's been taught to.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
            I saw that! Apparently Stupid A. Smith gets to determine a person's race depending on whether or not he agrees with them.
            Yes , jack***** basically said tiger (who is black) isn’t black enough. So ESPN says tiger can’t identify as black, but they give Bruce Jenner a courage award for “identifying” as a woman. Haha

Today, I identify as a sweet potato.

Comment

Only time I watch ESPN or any other ESPN channels is if there is an interesting game on. I used to watch sportscenter in the morning while eating breakfast, haven't done that in at least 5 years. When it was just sports, scores, highlights and bad jokes it was fun to watch. Only thing keeping them afloat is viewers watching games. The show ratings have been dropping steadily.

Comment

ESPN
                Who?

Comment

Sunday Night Baseball--If Stros are playing.
                  College Football.

Only time ESPN is tuned in.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                    College Football.

x2

Comment

Remember when ESPN was just about sports...keep it that way!

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                        College Football.

Pretty much.

Comment

I watch ESPN for highlights and actual games - the rest is very frustrating.

I have never understood the attraction to those extra shows to begin with.

Comment

Jemele Hill got bought out of her contract because the ESPN president said they wanted to keep politics out of their programming and just cover sports...then they let these two morons go on air and blast Tiger about Trump. Seems pretty political to me. ESPN just can’t help themselves. Terrible programming. But doesn’t affect me I guess since I quit watching after they gave Bruce Jenner the woman of the year award. I just find it interesting that neither ESPN nor the NFL can figure out why their ratings are tanking

Comment

I no longer have it. Got rid of it before last years nfl season. I honestly dont care about any professional sports other than some racing...

Comment

Working...
                              X