Push for Federal Police Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push for Federal Police Force

President Barack Obama is harnessing the increasing attacks on police— and the periodic shootings of people by stressed cops — to push his agenda to federalize state and local police forces. | Politics

Under no circumstances should the federal government be allowed to control state and local police forces. All law enforcement agencies would be run like the TSA. Email/Call/Write your politicians to draw the line in the sand and stop this before it gets to much momentum.

Use USAGov’s Contact Your Elected Officials tool to get contact information for your members of Congress, the president, and state and local officials.

This is no different that Fast & Furious...govt sets up a sting, breaking their own laws in place & then EO's more restrictive gun laws for border states after their failed & unlawful actions caused the death of innocent BP agent and in Mexico.

Really, Bad guys kills cops, so you need federal regulation oversight on cops??

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ral-shootings/

Under no circumstances should the federal government be allowed to control state and local police forces. All law enforcement agencies would be run like the TSA. Email/Call/Write your politicians to draw the line in the sand and stop this before it gets to much momentum.

https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials/
      Agree. More of the Obama-Nation Lidtard agenda.

Comment

Politics and current events

Comment

We absolutely cannot let this happen.

Comment

I will leave this right here.......

"we must do more to have national guide lines about the use of force by police......especially deadly force we need to do more to look into implicit bias......
            "Second, let's acknowledge that implicit bias still exists across society and even in the best police departments. We have to tackle it together. So in my first budget, I will commit $1 billion to find and fund the best training programs, support new research and make this a national policing priority."........
            2016 presidential election, crime, law enforcement and corrections, crimes against persons, criminal law, criminal offenses, elections and campaigns, government and public administration, hillary clinton, joe biden, law and legal system, law enforcement, policing and police forces, political candidates, political figures - us, politics, shootings, us federal elections, us presidential elections, dallas, north america, southwestern united states, texas, united states, barack obama, international relations and national security, national security, september 11, terrorism, terrorism and counter-terrorism, terrorist attacks, unrest, conflicts and war, 2016 dallas police ambush, homicide, mass murder, murder, police deaths and injuries, african americans, minority and ethnic groups, population and demographics, society, protests and demonstrations, caucasian americans

Comment

Part of the POTUS master plan. Using civil unrest to be the excuse to federalize the police force and enact gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Dude... what you f****** problem

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Dude... what you f****** problem
                  He can't find his few buddies that post about equip. and tuning. Other than that, he's just whining...........a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    He can't find his few buddies that post about equip. and tuning. Other than that, he's just whining...........a lot.
                    oh I wasn't sure I thought he might have been promoted to F.B.

Last edited by Traildust; 07-09-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Under the current menastration its a push for a Communist Police State, nothing more and nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Are you stoned????

Or just plain stupid???

Have you EVER had anything positive to add to this forum??

Comment

Nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

not a good direction we're heading. You look at basically every federally ran department versus local or state ran, and it's an absolute mess. Department of education, national fisheries. from A to Z, the federal government specializes in incompetence.

Comment

But how to stop the downhill slide. That's what we can't seem to find the answer to. I wonder how so many people don't even see that it is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X