No announcement yet.

Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she wins the election and she starts naming ambassadors I would hope they would all turn her down knowing she doesn't have their backs- and tell her that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
      This is unbelievable, but I am not surprised since Obama has Hillary on Air Force One going to North Carolina. Does anybody believe that they didn't know this before the wheels went up? Does anybody not believe that Obama would be anywhere near Hillary if he knew the FBI was going to recommend charges? It appears that the fix was already in back when Obama backed Hillary's nomination. It would look pretty stupid of a sitting president to not only endorse but be out campaigning for someone under indictment. And it is going make Comey look pretty stupid after saying that there is no evidence that her email server was hacked and Wikileaks pukes out a bunch of her emails.

So if Wiki spills the beans and releases a bunch of her emails, can the FBI come back with new evidence and indict her?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        So if Wiki spills the beans and releases a bunch of her emails, can the FBI come back with new evidence and indict her?
        Sure. Double jeopardy only exists for crimes charged and tried.

Not that they would ever charge her with anything, but it would be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          This is unbelievable, but I am not surprised since Obama has Hillary on Air Force One going to North Carolina. Does anybody believe that they didn't know this before the wheels went up? Does anybody not believe that Obama would be anywhere near Hillary if he knew the FBI was going to recommend charges? It appears that the fix was already in back when Obama backed Hillary's nomination. It would look pretty stupid of a sitting president to not only endorse but be out campaigning for someone under indictment. And it is going make Comey look pretty stupid after saying that there is no evidence that her email server was hacked and Wikileaks pukes out a bunch of her emails.
          because he could be charged too since he had knowledge of her server and did nothing. I think. CYAing each other for a bunch of sins.

This has been fixed for a looooooonnnnnng time. What I dont understand how it is they are maintaining power or who they actually work for.

Comment

While Comey was laying out all the violations and laws broken I was expecting him to conclude that the FBI was going to recommend the Justice Department follow up with charges.

I was floored and ****** when he said they had insufficient evidence to recommend charges.

Blatant corruption.

Comment

embarrassment to America, stick a fork in us

Comment

I am finding I'm actually in agreement with the Bernie supporters on this one.

The American system is rigged for the wealthy and powerful. There are rules and laws that apply to 99+ percent of America, that the few, powerful can step on and cackle a laugh afterwards. I wonder what besides golf and grandchildren Slick Willie said to Lynch on the airplane while FBI agent were telling the media no photos- cameras or cell phones- allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                  I am finding I'm actually in agreement with the Bernie supporters on this one.

The American system is rigged for the wealthy and powerful. There are rules and laws that apply to 99+ percent of America, that the few, powerful can step on and cackle a laugh afterwards. I wonder what besides golf and grandchildren Slick Willie said to Lynch on the airplane while FBI agent were telling the media no photos- cameras or cell phones- allowed.
                  Actually, I am feeling everyone may have this backward. Maybe Lynch was given the conclusions from Comey early and arranged the meeting with Bill to give him the good news.

Comment

Obviously Lynch knew about it beforehand. That's why she was so quick to say that she would accept the FBI's recommendation on the case a few days ago.

Comment

I'll probably be audited now

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                        Some people are above the law.
                        She wins this election she will be the law.

Comment

Way to go Chew!
                          They are a true disgrace to all laws abiding citizens and law enforcement personnel.
                          Makes me so **** mad.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sad to see history repeating itself. Hopefully we can right the ship before it's too late.

The fall of the Roman Empire....

Following the death of Theodosius I, the last emperor to rule a united Roman Empire, the dominion of the empire was gradually eroded by abuses of power, civil wars, barbarian migrations and invasions, military reforms and economic depression.

Comment

That's awesome Chew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                                Very sad to see history repeating itself. Hopefully we can right the ship before it's too late.

The fall of the Roman Empire....

Following the death of Theodosius I, the last emperor to rule a united Roman Empire, the dominion of the empire was gradually eroded by abuses of power, civil wars, barbarian migrations and invasions, military reforms and economic depression.
                                yep, its sad to see its happening right in front of our eyes....im ******, whats crazy I don't see how she is leading in polls on anything, ive haven't met one person who will vote for her, even in social media outlets, 90% of the posters are anti-Hillary, the fix is certainly in

Comment

Working...
                                X