Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2016, 08:43 AM   #51
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMW View Post
Let's just say we only had two choices, Trump or Hillary. You had to vote for 1 or the other. You will it be?

I will vote against Hillary. Sad that there is not a candidate that I can vote for. Hasn't been one in a long time. Reagan was the last candidate I voted FOR.
Any vote that is not cast under Trump's name is a vote for the Hildabeast.
Doesn't mean you voted for Trump, just that you voted against that vile and despicable woman. Here in Texas it won't matter since Texas will be red-------for now.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #52
Razrbk89
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: NE Arkansas
Hunt In: Northern & Eastern Arkansas
Default

I get so tired of the "third party vote is a vote for Hillary!!!" noise.

It's completely self centered to tell someone that they're wasting their vote. You're telling them that their beliefs don't count, and to be quiet so your voice can be louder. It's juvenile nonsense.

Vote your conscious, not someone else's warped politics. That way maybe someday we can quit beating our collective heads into the wall with the same old dog and pony show.
Razrbk89 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #53
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.
Trump tweet:
Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #54
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
Trump tweet:
Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!
Lmao......ok! We better tell that to FOX and talk radio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #55
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Its a mess alright. The problem I have with johnson smoking dope is that its a violation of federal law. If elected, he would have to take an oath to faithfully enforce the law....which he daily violates.

Now for Trump. If he really believes what he is spouting, he sure changes his mind a lot. Hillary is dirt, Johnson is a criminal, and trump is a hack. Im sure glad the election falls in deer season.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:13 AM   #56
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Lmao......ok! We better tell that to FOX and talk radio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
If he hadn't gotten it from a white supremacist website, I would think it's much ado about nothing, and I hate the man. But he just shows such mindnumbingly stupid judgment that is scary

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #57
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Lmao......ok! We better tell that to FOX and talk radio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Maybe it gets your thread back on track?
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:18 AM   #58
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
Trump tweet:
Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!
It's trump 101. Instead of saying my bad, we didn't realize it was from a white supremacist website, we'll do better in the future, he doubles down and plays the victim of the big bad media card.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:19 AM   #59
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ght=trump+hack

here is a thread I posted last year...Hows it looking?
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #60
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbk89 View Post
I get so tired of the "third party vote is a vote for Hillary!!!" noise.

It's completely self centered to tell someone that they're wasting their vote. You're telling them that their beliefs don't count, and to be quiet so your voice can be louder. It's juvenile nonsense.

Vote your conscious, not someone else's warped politics. That way maybe someday we can quit beating our collective heads into the wall with the same old dog and pony show.
Typical Liberal diatribe right there.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:33 AM   #61
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ght=trump+hack

here is a thread I posted last year...Hows it looking?
Pretty well spot on.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:33 AM   #62
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Typical Liberal diatribe right there.
Typical trump supporter response right there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:33 AM   #63
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
Typical trump supporter response right there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
As opposed to the alternative? Yep!
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:35 AM   #64
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
As opposed to the alternative? Yep!
Ugh why get into it with you. So pointless

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:44 AM   #65
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
Ugh why get into it with you. So pointless

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Typical. You should know better.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #66
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Typical. You should know better.
I know. I trumped, I mean knee jerked.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 11:56 AM   #67
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
If he hadn't gotten it from a white supremacist website, I would think it's much ado about nothing, and I hate the man. But he just shows such mindnumbingly stupid judgment that is scary

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Where did you see that he got it from a "white supremacist" web site???
Or is that what the liberal media is saying?
I haven't found that anywhere..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:01 PM   #68
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
As opposed to the alternative? Yep!
U do realize WE all loose with either of the 3? So why bankrupt your beliefs and should I say honor to support any? I regress. .........we are in a red state thus voting for the top of the ticket has zero recourse. Not sure that many TBHers understand we are NOT a battleground state. If folks do......why argue the point of the presidency. Shore up OUR down ticket to protect what we can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Its a mess alright. The problem I have with johnson smoking dope is that its a violation of federal law. If elected, he would have to take an oath to faithfully enforce the law....which he daily violates.

Now for Trump. If he really believes what he is spouting, he sure changes his mind a lot. Hillary is dirt, Johnson is a criminal, and trump is a hack. Im sure glad the election falls in deer season.
I agree completely Steve!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
Maybe it gets your thread back on track?
Valiant effort!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
It's trump 101. Instead of saying my bad, we didn't realize it was from a white supremacist website, we'll do better in the future, he doubles down and plays the victim of the big bad media card.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
How can anyone argue this salient point??? This is really embarrassing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:02 PM   #69
Humper
Pope & Young
 
Humper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corinth
Hunt In: Tom Green Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Where did you see that he got it from a "white supremacist" web site???
Or is that what the liberal media is saying?
I haven't found that anywhere..
Here you go...

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:03 PM   #70
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbk89 View Post
I get so tired of the "third party vote is a vote for Hillary!!!" noise.

It's completely self centered to tell someone that they're wasting their vote. You're telling them that their beliefs don't count, and to be quiet so your voice can be louder. It's juvenile nonsense.

Vote your conscious, not someone else's warped politics. That way maybe someday we can quit beating our collective heads into the wall with the same old dog and pony show.
Yea there are 3 but There are only 2 that stand a chance. Hillary or Trump.
That's reality.......

Vote how you will, but if want to see some "warped politics", help hand it to Hillary by voting 3rd party.
Like it or not but that's effectively what you are doing....
Any political analyst, that do this for a living, will tell you the same thing..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #71
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Ok I need a news source a little more serious than that..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #72
Humper
Pope & Young
 
Humper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corinth
Hunt In: Tom Green Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Ok I need something a little more serious than that..
https://mic.com/articles/147711/dona...sts#.T4kvwj8ZX
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:05 PM   #73
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Yea there are 3 but There are only 2 that stand a chance. Hillary or Trump.
That's reality.......

Vote how you will, but if want to see some "warped politics", help hand it to Hillary by voting 3rd party.
Like it or not but that's effectively what you are doing....
Any political analyst, that do this for a living, will tell you the same thing..
No matter how many times it's been said, you still can't grasp the truth.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #74
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
It's not on breitbart he's not going to believe it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:08 PM   #75
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
No matter how many times it's been said, you still can't grasp the truth.
Explain it then. Please enlighten us.
How does voting 3rd party in this election help this country by keeping Hillary out of office..
You can't.

And I'm the one who doesn't grasp the truth..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #76
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
It's not on breitbart he's not going to believe it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Seriously. Give me a solid news source of any kind.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:10 PM   #77
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Seriously. Give me a solid news source of any kind.
What do you consider solid? It's in every major news source. Google trump white supremacist tweet. I'm not going to do your work for you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #78
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default



Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #79
Humper
Pope & Young
 
Humper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corinth
Hunt In: Tom Green Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Ok I need a news source a little more serious than that..
That's the board it came from.... It's not a news source. All the news sources are pointing here....
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:13 PM   #80
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
What do you consider solid? It's in every major news source. Google trump white supremacist tweet. I'm not going to do your work for you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
So you can't. Got it. You guys are killing me. So now that's what this star represents????
Stop drinking the liberal media cool-aid.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #81
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
So you can't. Got it. You guys are killing me. So now that's what this star represents????
Stop drinking the liberal media cool-aid.
Ah yes. The liberal media. Like I said if it's not on breitbart you don't believe it. Whatever man. It's cool. You can believe whatever you want. It's fine

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #82
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Explain it then. Please enlighten us.
How does voting 3rd party in this election help this country by keeping Hillary out of office..
You can't.

And I'm the one who doesn't grasp the truth..
Yes, I can! Listen closely!

Every single person on this site could vote third party, write in Mickey Mouse, or not vote for the President at all, and Texas will STILL be red. THATS A FACT! Having said that, you're spouting about it will be a vote for Hillary is absolute BS. Your were correct with your last sentence though. You obviously don't grasp the truth.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:16 PM   #83
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Yes, I can! Listen closely!

Every single person on this site could vote third party, write in Mickey Mouse, or not vote for the President at all, and Texas will STILL be red. THATS A FACT! Having said that, you're spouting about it will be a vote for Hillary is absolute BS. Your were correct with your last sentence though. You obviously don't grasp the truth.
So that's your explanation?
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:17 PM   #84
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
So that's your explanation?
No. That's a fact.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:20 PM   #85
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Yes, I can! Listen closely!

Every single person on this site could vote third party, write in Mickey Mouse, or not vote for the President at all, and Texas will STILL be red. THATS A FACT! Having said that, you're spouting about it will be a vote for Hillary is absolute BS. Your were correct with your last sentence though. You obviously don't grasp the truth.
Pure unadulterated FACT!!! If any one or better yet, any of us want to make a difference WE need to vote in a battleground state......TEXAS ain't one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:35 PM   #86
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Its a mess alright. The problem I have with johnson smoking dope is that its a violation of federal law. If elected, he would have to take an oath to faithfully enforce the law....which he daily violates.

Now for Trump. If he really believes what he is spouting, he sure changes his mind a lot. Hillary is dirt, Johnson is a criminal, and trump is a hack. Im sure glad the election falls in deer season.
To quote myself...The only good thing about election day this year is that its in deer season so at least i have something fun to do that day.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 02:57 PM   #87
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
To quote myself...The only good thing about election day this year is that its in deer season so at least i have something fun to do that day.
I've managed to avoid 99% of politics this year...but for some reason had to read this thread.

I agree Garguy. I think I'll crawl back under a rock and avoid politics again for another 3-6 months.

Wake me up when we the people decide to revolt.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 03:37 PM   #88
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

No doubt Texas will be red and that's a good thing. Now if she was in danger of going blue I would be worried. Really really worried.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 04:30 PM   #89
XBowHunter
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grayson County
Hunt In: Grayson/Cass
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
I just would love Johnson to poll at 15 percent and get into the debates.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 04:35 PM   #90
XBowHunter
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grayson County
Hunt In: Grayson/Cass
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.
Trump has unfavorable ratings in every demographic but white men and that one is close.

the moron has already offended too many for him to ever win.


if i were in the GOP leadership, i'd change the rules, dump trump and blow up the party before he can do further damage.

#NEVERTRUMP

#DUMPTRUMP
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 04:37 PM   #91
XBowHunter
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grayson County
Hunt In: Grayson/Cass
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbk89 View Post
I get so tired of the "third party vote is a vote for Hillary!!!" noise.

It's completely self centered to tell someone that they're wasting their vote. You're telling them that their beliefs don't count, and to be quiet so your voice can be louder. It's juvenile nonsense.

Vote your conscious, not someone else's warped politics. That way maybe someday we can quit beating our collective heads into the wall with the same old dog and pony show.
well said
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #92
XBowHunter
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Grayson County
Hunt In: Grayson/Cass
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Typical Liberal diatribe right there.
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 04:47 PM   #93
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
No doubt Texas will be red and that's a good thing. Now if she was in danger of going blue I would be worried. Really really worried.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #94
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

If Hillary is your choice.... Vote for her. It may make you feel better.
So many people are now taking things out of context and twisting them into what they want them to represent.... There is no telling what will be next. Trumps hair, color of his tie, what he ate for breakfast? They all represent something. Right? I heard he pulled cotton out of an aspirin bottle last week. The media will probably associate that with slavery in the near future.

His son in law, grand child, and daughter are either jewish or practice Judaism. Do you really think he was disrespecting the star of David or placing a sheriff star on the tweet as he stated?

Last edited by Bayouboy; 07-04-2016 at 06:11 PM.
Bayouboy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 05:48 PM   #95
RMW
Ten Point
 
RMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Burr
Hunt In: Down South
Default

All this bickering between us is pretty much pointless! For the record I wish Dr. Carson would of been the GOP nominee but it didn't happen. I believe we would be all on the same side for once.
RMW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 06:10 PM   #96
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
If Hillary is your choice.... Vote for her. It may make you feel better.
So many people are now taking things out of context and twisting them into what they want them to represent.... There is no telling what will be next. Trumps hair, color of his tie, what he ate for breakfast? They all represent something. Right? I heard he pulled cotton out of an aspirin bottle last week. The media will probably associate that with slavery in the near future.
I truly wish the issues were that simple.......and that goes for Clinton also. The problem is actually the "context". Why is he doing that is the real mind bender?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 06:57 PM   #97
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

I sometimes wonder if it is him or someone in his camp. I know if I was as wealthy as he is I would not waste my time on social media. People "smart people" would be hired for that. And, all social media would be filtered before allowing to be sent.
Bayouboy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 07:12 PM   #98
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Sheriff department uses "star of David" in...
oh never mind....


JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 07:30 PM   #99
fulmer34
Ten Point
 
fulmer34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Robert Lee, TX
Hunt In: Coke, Runnels, Val Verde counties
Default

Ok I am not a Trump supporter can't make myself trust the man. But In all seriousness if the media wouldn't have pointed it out, I would have never associated that star with the star of David. If it was supposed to represent the star of David what makes the tweet anti-Semitic? Maybe I'm naive or just plain ignorant? But I don't get it? Now if they pulled it from a white supremacists website then maybe, there is more to it.
fulmer34 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 08:53 PM   #100
ttechdallas
Eight Point
 
ttechdallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Colleyville
Hunt In: Atoka County, OK
Default

Not a Trump fan but this is just our dishonest media creating cover for Hillary. The person it was traced to is a comedian and his tag line is: "Comedian: Probably offend you if you are Liberal, Politically Correct, Feminist, Democrat or Piers Morgan."

It also looks like the media is either labeling the right wing site it was shown on a white supremacist site or they are pointing to a white supremacist site it was subsequently copied and posted to.

As far as the "Star of David", there is nothing there to suggest it is the "Star of David" - it is pure speculation. That is the exact same symbol that is the hundreds of standard "shape" options in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, etc.

None of the dishonest media outlets shilling for and creating cover for Hillary have bothered to point out a couple of major points. First, Hillary is not even Jewish. Second, Donald Trump's son in law is Jewish and his daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism in 2009.

I hate how dishonest our media has become and have some hope that maybe Trump isn't as bad as he is portrayed. Hope is about all we've got.
ttechdallas is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com