Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #1
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Exclamation Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Then he pulls it down as it got ugly from both sides of aisle! Reposted the same tweet with a circle instead of the Star of the Jewish community. Gee-Zus, is he REALLY attempting to lose this election? Is his "smart people" just plain ole DUMB? Why so many unforced era? Nothing wrong with his message verbally but the STAR misuse is probably not a move from a sane person in a NATIONAL campaign!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 12:48 PM   #2
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Hunt In: Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Then he pulls it down as it got ugly from both sides of aisle! Reposted the same tweet with a circle instead of the Star of the Jewish community. Gee-Zus, is he REALLY attempting to lose this election? Is his "smart people" just plain ole DUMB? Why so many unforced era? Nothing wrong with his message verbally but the STAR misuse is probably not a move from a sane person in a NATIONAL campaign!
Hey guess where he apparently got the meme? Would you be shocked to know it was a white supremacist feed from two weeks ago? I know! Me too! I was shocked SHOCKED I say

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 01:25 PM   #3
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be10dwn View Post
Hey guess where he apparently got the meme? Would you be shocked to know it was a white supremacist feed from two weeks ago? I know! Me too! I was shocked SHOCKED I say

Bad idea? Yes. Deal breaker? Only to those who wish to see him fail...

I wish you guys would get this upset about all the crap that Hitlary is involved in.. Nah.
I never heard a word out you about Slick Willy's meeting with Loretta Lynch.. I guess your good with that?

The trivial stuff has y'all too occupied..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 01:28 PM   #4
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Bad idea? Yes. Deal breaker? Only to those who wish to see him fail...

I wish you guys would get this upset about all the crap that Hitlary is involved in.. Nah.
I never heard a word out you about Slick Willy's meeting with Loretta Lynch.. I guess your good with that?
It's not binary, dude. You don't automatically love one and hate the other. I dislike both with equal ferocity. I'm not real sure what your point is. It's pretty much a given that Hillary sucks. Don't really need to yell into that echo chamber like yall feel the need to.

Old 07-03-2016, 01:33 PM   #5
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
It's not binary, dude. You don't automatically love one and hate the other. I dislike both with equal ferocity. I'm not real sure what your point is. It's pretty much a given that Hillary sucks. Don't really need to yell into that echo chamber like yall feel the need to.

It's simple. You have 2 choices. It's time to pick 1.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #6
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Yeah well, that's like your opinion, man. I've said it and I'll say it again. I will never in this life vote for either of them. I really couldn't give a lesser **** what anyone's opinion of that is.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #7
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Yeah well, that's like your opinion, man.

Great quote
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 02:54 PM   #8
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yeah well, that's like your opinion, man. I've said it and I'll say it again. I will never in this life vote for either of them. I really couldn't give a lesser **** what anyone's opinion of that is.

Your admitt that your not voting yet you still want to *****.

Interesting.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #9
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:

Interesting.
Yeah I didn't say that did i? I'll vote for Gary Johnson and vote down ballot. I'll never vote for your moronic imbecile of a candidate. Sorry

Old 07-03-2016, 03:27 PM   #10
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:

Interesting.
Here's the problem. We've been offered two **** sandwiches, one of which we're supposed to pick. Just because one of the two **** sandwiches tastes slightly less ****ty than the other, doesn't mean we have to like eating it
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #11
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

Quote:
Yeah I didn't say that did i? I'll vote for Gary Johnson and vote down ballot. I'll never vote for your moronic imbecile of a candidate. Sorry

If everybody would get on the same boat so to speak. Gary Johnson wouldn't be a bad choice considering what we have to choose from. Its almost like the Republicans are loosing on purpose.

democrats vote Democrat...nuff said
lovemylegacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 04:48 PM   #12
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
If everybody would get on the same boat so to speak. Gary Johnson wouldn't be a bad choice considering what we have to choose from. Its almost like the Republicans are loosing on purpose.

democrats vote Democrat...nuff said
I just would love Johnson to poll at 15 percent and get into the debates.

Old 07-03-2016, 05:16 PM   #13
ladrones
Pope & Young

I had to go trough this same thing 4 years ago with an unelectable trud sammich named Romney.
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 05:44 PM   #14
RMW
Ten Point

Hunt In: Down South

tttaxidermy I'm with you my man! To be truthfull, I think there are a couple guys on this thread that deep down like Hillary more than Trump and are afraid to admit it. If I was them I would be too! Lol
RMW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #15
Humper
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir shovelhands View Post
Here's the problem. We've been offered two **** sandwiches, one of which we're supposed to pick. Just because one of the two **** sandwiches tastes slightly less ****ty than the other, doesn't mean we have to like eating it
Nailed it! The greater bad taste seems to vacillate between those two every other day... I'm hoping for a miracle at the GOP convention....not much of a chance I will admit though!

My favorite The Donald quote after the Nevada primary...

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated,” the Republican presidential front-runner boasted after coasting to a decisive victory in the state’s caucuses.

Last edited by Humper; 07-03-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #16
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMW View Post
tttaxidermy I'm with you my man! To be truthfull, I think there are a couple guys on this thread that deep down like Hillary more than Trump and are afraid to admit it. If I was them I would be too! Lol
I'm not at all convinced the imbecillic moron is better than the lying crooked woman. At least in 4 years the GOP might possibly have a chance. Maybe. Unless they pick another imbecillic moron

Old 07-03-2016, 06:09 PM   #17
RMW
Ten Point

Quote:
I'm not at all convinced the imbecillic moron is better than the lying crooked woman. At least in 4 years the GOP might possibly have a chance. Maybe. Unless they pick another imbecillic moron

Let's just say we only had two choices, Trump or Hillary. You had to vote for 1 or the other. You will it be?
Old 07-03-2016, 06:10 PM   #18
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Let's just say we only had two choices, Trump or Hillary. You had to vote for 1 or the other. You will it be?
What's the point of your question? It's not that way. If I had those two choices I wouldn't vote for either of them. Period. Don't give a **** what anyone thinks. I'm not voting for either of those people. Spin that how you want

Old 07-03-2016, 06:16 PM   #19
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

It's a crying shame Trump is the Republican candidate.
I am not sure I can vote for him...
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 06:16 PM   #20
Landrover
Pope & Young

But, but, but...........no one on this thread is addressing what he put out on a tweet!!! Whoa, are we serious about this..........no comments at all that directly relate to this meme???
I detest both candidates and will never vote for either, both are spawn of Lucifer at best for this country!. Is the meme ok? serious question?

Quote:

u said it better than me! It is not about NOT liking Trump or Hillary it is about what in the world made him put this out. This is bizarre!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
I had to go trough this same thing 4 years ago with an unelectable trud sammich named Romney.
WE all did! And I will not subject myself to such shameful choices again. Focus on your senators and local officials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Nailed it! The greater bad taste seems to vacillate between those two every other day... I'm hoping for a miracle at the GOP convention....not much of a chance I will admit though!

My favorite The Donald quote after the Nevada primary...

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated,” the Republican presidential front-runner boasted after coasting to a decisive victory in the state’s caucuses.
I could not believe he said that either!!!! I gave him he benefit of the doubt when he said it, then he doubled down and tripled down...........I am really thinking he is really not interested in being PResident and every one of us are being used.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:18 PM   #21
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
But, but, but...........no one on this thread is addressing what he put out on a tweet!!! Whoa, are we serious about this..........no comments at all that directly relate to this meme???
I detest both candidates and will never vote for either, both are spawn of Lucifer at best for this country!. Is the meme ok? serious question?

u said it better than me! It is not about NOT liking Trump or Hillary it is about what in the world made him put this out. This is bizarre!!!

WE all did! And I will not subject myself to such shameful choices again. Focus on your senators and local officials.

I could not believe he said that either!!!! I gave him he benefit of the doubt when he said it, then he doubled down and tripled down...........I am really thinking he is really not interested in being PResident and every one of us are being used.
Well he or his people got the meme from a white supremacist website. You lie with dogs you get fleas. The content without the star of David and the obvious connotation with the money would have been fine. Either he supports those morons, or his people are too stupid to realize that optics matter.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:24 PM   #22
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Gary Johnson??? And Trumps the moron.. Wow.

Never mind..

Have you ever even researched the platform of the libertarian party??
Old 07-03-2016, 06:28 PM   #23
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Gary Johnson??? And Trumps the moron.. Wow.

Never mind..

Have you ever even researched the platform of the libertarian party??
I'm not arguing with you about this. To do so is pointless. You've obviously bought into trump. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion

Old 07-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #24
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

No need to stop now. LOL
Burn you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2016, 06:31 PM   #25
Landrover
Pope & Young

Question

Quote:
Well he or his people got the meme from a white supremacist website. You lie with dogs you get fleas. The content without the star of David and the obvious connotation with the money would have been fine. Either he supports those morons, or his people are too stupid to realize that optics matter.

That's one of my original questions!!! This is incredibly odd territory. Bill Clinton is hanging out on jets with the AG.....this is HUGE feather in Trumps hat...........then (everytime) he goes out and does weird stuff like this!!! Am I totally wrong in asking if the meme is ok? Non issue with his supporters?
Old 07-03-2016, 06:34 PM   #26
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

GOD only knows I wish we had better choices but we DON'T.... Trump was not my first or second choice but at this point in the game he is the only choice. IMO.

Could he maybe be a disaster? Absolutley..

The other 2 choices will be a disaster from day 1 without a doubt..
Old 07-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #27
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
That's one of my original questions!!! This is incredibly odd territory. Bill Clinton is hanging out on jets with the AG.....this is HUGE feather in Trumps hat...........then (everytime) he goes out and does weird stuff like this!!! Am I totally wrong in asking if the meme is ok? Non issue with his supporters?
It is what it is.. Nothing more..
He does do some seriously questionable stuff. No doubt..
Old 07-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #28
Humper
Pope & Young

Quote:
His use of the Star of David was purely asinine! There are two options....he and his team are too stupid to figure it out, or, he truly is a bigoted, racist, narcissist. I'm leaning toward the latter.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:37 PM   #29
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
His use of the Star of David was purely asinine! There are two options....he and his team are too stupid to figure it out, or, he truly is a bigoted, racist, narcissist. I'm leaning toward the latter.
I'm leaning toward both being true actually.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:40 PM   #30
kenfa03
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hardin, Crockett Counties

Quote:
No need to stop now. LOL
Burn you one.

Is this legit? Crazy.

kenfa03 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #31
Humper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfa03 View Post
Is this legit? Crazy.

Seems to be....

http://nypost.com/2016/06/23/liberta...for-president/
Old 07-03-2016, 06:50 PM   #32
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Oh he resigned from the board of this org Jan.1 so he focus on being pres... Cool dude... Wouldn't it be so cool to have president who smokes weed..
That would be knarly dude...

Old 07-03-2016, 06:52 PM   #33
RMW
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfa03 View Post
Is this legit? Crazy.

And Be10down is CONVINCED with this whack job!!! Come on Man!! Don't think we will have any Gary Johnson supporters with any sense comment on this thread after this. lol!!!!

Last edited by RMW; 07-03-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:52 PM   #34
kenfa03
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hardin, Crockett Counties

Quote:

Unbelievable!

kenfa03 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #35
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
And Be10down is CONVINCED with this whack job!!! Come on Man!!
He's a wack job because he smokes pot? Okayyyyyy. The guy has no chance of winning. He probably won't pull 10 percent. As I've stated a hundred times, I will not ever vote for trump or Hillary. You can if you want and the GOP will win texas as per usual. I won't.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #36
txjustin
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties

Are you guys serious about this weed thing? Lemme guess, yall believe in the Constitution...cough, lol, cough, cough

Before tt says this, no, I don't partake in weed.
txjustin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #37
Ham Slammer
Eight Point

Hunt In: East and South Texas

Lol you guys are slamming be10 like he's out campaigning for the guy... I'm not turned off of Trump enough to not vote for him yet, but he seems to be. We only have a limited number of candidates, and each person has their own reasons for their top choice. I don't like Johnson one bit, so Trump would have to fall pretty far in my mind before I'd vote third party.
Ham Slammer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #38
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

But he is so cool. Just imagine him with his feet kicked up in the Oval Office burning him a big dog leg... Man that would be so cool dude..

NOT
Old 07-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #39
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Slammer View Post
Lol you guys are slamming be10 like he's out campaigning for the guy... I'm not turned off of Trump enough to not vote for him yet, but he seems to be. We only have a limited number of candidates, and each person has their own reasons for their top choice. I don't like Johnson one bit, so Trump would have to fall pretty far in my mind before I'd vote third party.
Hey I'm just trying to say that we have 2 idiots and 1 career criminal running for president. That's all.
Not trying to slam. Just shedding a little light.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:58 PM   #40
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Lol. Later.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:02 PM   #41
txjustin
Ten Point

Quote:
Hey I'm just trying to say that we have 2 idiots and 1 career criminal running for president. That's all.
Not trying to slam. Just shedding a little light.
Wait, I thought you said there were only 2 choices?

Also, since you're so good at ducking and diving, are you going to stand behind your statement about Trump since he hasn't self-funded his campaign?
Old 07-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #42
ladrones
Pope & Young

I don't have an issue with GJ or any other person smoking weed.
I supported him as a two time governor of this state.
I have some issues with him. One revolves around a 123 mile stretch of road he had built here with his good buddies the Koch brothers for a sum of 313 million dollars.
The penny POT stock pump and dump scheme is another.
I have decide against becoming allies with devout progressives at this time so I have not paid much attention to him. Not sure what big money people are behind him although it would not surprise me if the Koch bros were in there somewhere.
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 07:21 PM   #43
Stoof
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Will work for hunts.

I heard some rumors about Kennedy. And I wouldn't doubt the rest of them are border line alcoholics.

------------------------------------
I always thought you guys wanted more self determination in this world. -Me
Stoof is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 07:29 PM   #44
Landrover
Pope & Young

Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:11 PM   #45
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The Red Dirt Area In Doss, Texas!

Quote:
No need to stop now. LOL
Burn you one.

Dam, anybody that votes for that moron has zero credibility!

That's some funny shat!
Traildust is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 09:35 PM   #46
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

If it's the ad I saw I don't out of context see that it's racist as it's just a shape. If it was blue and was just the lines line off the Israel flag then yes. Now in context that it was taken from a supremacist website, that's another story. I don't think he thought he'd ever get this far. I'll still vote for him if Hillary is on the other side. Won't like it but I'll do it for now. Unless he becomes worse than her.

J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 10:20 PM   #47
txjustin
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
Dam, anybody that votes for that moron has zero credibility!

That's some funny shat!
Why?
Old 07-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #48
Be10dwn
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by txjustin View Post
Why?
Cuz he smokes pot, duh. I mean he's not an upstanding citizen like a serial filanderer who's had three wives, but you know.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #49
huntingfanatic
Ten Point

Hunt In: Stonewall County

Quote:
Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.
No I'm right there with you Oscar. Seems like everytime Hillary hangs herself Trump is right behind behind her ready to cut the rope and does something stupid. I just don't get it or MAYBE I'm just starting to
huntingfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 02:48 AM   #50
Stoof
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Will work for hunts.

I'm really starting to think that Trump is the DNC Manchurian Candidate. How can a collective group of minds be so stupid. FYI I hate Hillary. I ain't voting for either of those choices.

------------------------------------
I always thought you guys wanted more self determination in this world. -Me
Stoof is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top