Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #201
stykshooter
Ten Point
 
stykshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston / Bal Harbour
Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas
Default

He was a hack 7/23/2015 & still a hack 7/6/2016
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2016, 10:28 AM   #202
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

TX is a red state. The never trumpers in TX have the luxury of circling they're establishment wagons around Hillary because other republican voters will provide them cover and bail them out.
As an independent in my state I don't have that option. If I write in my candidate my vote will count for Hillary.
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2016, 11:23 AM   #203
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
TX is a red state. The never trumpers in TX have the luxury of circling they're establishment wagons around Hillary because other republican voters will provide them cover and bail them out.
As an independent in my state I don't have that option. If I write in my candidate my vote will count for Hillary.
How does that work? If you write in a candidate that's not on the ballot, then, if anything, it should count as a no-vote, not a vote for Hillary.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2016, 12:43 PM   #204
BrianL
Pope & Young
 
BrianL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TX
Hunt In: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
TX is a red state. The never trumpers in TX have the luxury of circling they're establishment wagons around Hillary because other republican voters will provide them cover and bail them out.
As an independent in my state I don't have that option. If I write in my candidate my vote will count for Hillary.
I'm not sure we do. There are so many republicans that truly hate Trump, as evidence by this SUPER conservative site, I don't think any "red" state is a lock. I would have voted for any of the other 15 candidates that were running w/o a second thought, but I can't stand Trump, but I still think I will vote for our clown.................
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2016, 12:55 PM   #205
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young
 
Mike Javi Cooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waco or Wherever the camper is parked
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
How does that work? If you write in a candidate that's not on the ballot, then, if anything, it should count as a no-vote, not a vote for Hillary.
Pretty simple...there are two people with a chance to win the election... Hillary and Trump... In his state which is leaning towards Hillary, a vote for not Trump is the equivalent of a vote for Hillary..
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2016, 01:18 PM   #206
Mex. Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Mex. Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: La Grange Tx.
Hunt In: Tx. / Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
I'm not sure we do. There are so many republicans that truly hate Trump, as evidence by this SUPER conservative site, I don't think any "red" state is a lock. I would have voted for any of the other 15 candidates that were running w/o a second thought, but I can't stand Trump, but I still think I will vote for our clown.................
You Just Pinched Hillary on the A $$ She Thanks You For your Support
Mex. Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #207
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
Pretty simple...there are two people with a chance to win the election... Hillary and Trump... In his state which is leaning towards Hillary, a vote for not Trump is the equivalent of a vote for Hillary..
Must be that new core math I've heard about.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2016, 01:31 PM   #208
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
How does that work? If you write in a candidate that's not on the ballot, then, if anything, it should count as a no-vote, not a vote for Hillary.
My state is light blue this election cycle. As an independent I have made the choice of voting for the candidate that the GOP voters have given me as an only option. The odds of Hillary and the never trumpers picking up the 5 electoral votes are pretty high though.
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2016, 11:09 AM   #209
BrianL
Pope & Young
 
BrianL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TX
Hunt In: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
You Just Pinched Hillary on the A $$ She Thanks You For your Support
Nope, she did that when we gave her Trump as an opponent.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com