Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, France, terror attack

"deadly, weapon of war assault rifle" not required

Sky News is reporting that at least 30 people have died during Bastille Day celebrations in Nice, France after a truck ran into a large crowd. Police have announced they are treating the incident as “an attack.”
    Sky News is reporting that at least 73 people have died and dozens injured during Bastille Day celebrations in Nice, France after a truck ran into a large crowd. Police have announced they are treating the incident as "an attack." | National Security
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 07-14-2016, 04:16 PM.

For the record "Nice" in this context is pronounced "Neece"

Comment

Now saying 73 dead - maybe as many as 100. CNN anchors are not speculating on the motivation of the perp. I'm no expert but I doubt it was a guy who was enraged that his soccer team got knocked out of the Euro tournament. How many jihadist attacks in France now?
      Last edited by jerp; 07-14-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Sick SOB. I hope the driver died in agony.

Comment

Prayers up for the innocent victims and their families...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Now saying 73 dead - maybe as many as 100. CNN anchors are not speculating on the motivation of the perp. I'm no expert but I doubt it was a guy who was enraged that his soccer team got knocked out of the Euro tournament. How many jihadist attacks in France now?
            Daily Mail UK now reporting ISIS claims responsibility

Comment

Nice, France, terror attack

Comment

Bad deal for sure. When are we going to erraticate these pieces of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                  Bad deal for sure. When are we going to erraticate these pieces of ****!
                  This, 100%

Comment

y'all should youtube "europe immigration crisis". Holy smokes, I did not know the absolute bedlam that has been going on...INSANITY at the hands of their so-called leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                      y'all should youtube "europe immigration crisis". Holy smokes, I did not know the absolute bedlam that has been going on...INSANITY at the hands of their so-called leaders.
                      And what exactly is the pay off in letting this happen????? That's what I cant understand...

Comment

Ban high capacity assault trucks!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          And what exactly is the pay off in letting this happen????? That's what I cant understand...

There's an old saying: "I can hire one half of the working class to kill the other half."

Comment

Working...
                          X