Guadalupe Delta WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guadalupe Delta WMA

Hey has anyone in the past hunted this area. My 8 year old was drawn and wondered bout the area? Ay pointers would be great.
    Thanks in advance.

??

Comment

my daughter got drawn for there also. I'am talk to some relatives that live in that area if they know anything about the place.. If I find any thing out i'll share it here..

Comment

I work up the road from the WMA. The deer in the area are slim in this area, but every now and then you will see a good buck come through. Will this be for an alligator hunt? If so, I know they are in within a 5-6 mile radius of the WMA.

Comment

Congratulations!! My folks have a place near there and I would highly recommend a Thermacell. The mosquitos can get really thick.

Comment

It's for buck/doe. Thanks for the info. Do you know what's in the area to stay at.

Comment

There are some motels in Port Lavaca, about 10 miles from there.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Little guy is excited about hunting somewhere different.

Comment

My kids hunted there twice. Lots of hogs and deer. All kids on our hunt killed something. Bring thermacell or two. They have decent blinds. Bring 4 wheeler if you have one. good luck!

Comment

We're ready for the hunt hopefully we don't get washed away this weekend.

Comment

Good luck! Yeah bring rain gear. Keep us posted

Comment

Good luck!

We live close to the WMA, there are some great places to eat in the area.
                        Bubba's in Seadrift is a good one. In Port Lavaca you have a ton of Mexican food to choose from.
                        Good luck to you and your daughter!

Comment

Living in Rockport and now being home (Work I travel alot) It seems this would be a great hog hunt. I am trying to find out more being home now. Anyone ever hunt it, I do AWR hunts but never here. Going to give them a call Monday,just wanted green screen thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                          X