Covert Code Black 2014 for 2015 Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Code Black 2014 for 2015 Exchange

Anybody else exchanged a 2014 for 2015 ?

I talked with customer service and it seemed to make sense for me.

$25.

What are the advantages?

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
      What are the advantages?
      I'm not a super-duper technical guy...

System is not a text driven system but is run on data. You still get pics by text though.
      $25 per quarter and unlimited pics.
      Works easier on auto renewal with GoPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
        I'm not a super-duper technical guy...

System is not a text driven system but is run on data. You still get pics by text though.
        $25 per quarter and unlimited pics.
        Works easier on auto renewal with GoPhone.
        Ok thanks

Not seeing anyting on Covert's website about the $25 per quarter? If that is true, that is dirt cheap compared to the 19.99/mo that it has been the last several years for unlimited pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
          Ok thanks

Not seeing anyting on Covert's website about the $25 per quarter? If that is true, that is dirt cheap compared to the 19.99/mo that it has been the last several years for unlimited pics.
          I have been running my 2014 Covert for about 2-3 months and had no issues until my GoPhone account expired. It was supposed to be on auto-renew, but it doesn't work well as what I was told. That's when I called Covert and the representative advised me that I could go with the 2015 model and it runs on data and is $25/month for 1GB of data and it will allow approximately 17,000 text pictures which is basically "unlimited".

Comment

In for this, how much does the swap cost?

Comment

Does anyone run one of these on an AT&T family plan, if so, what is the cost per month?

Comment

Originally posted by wisco-hunter View Post
                Does anyone run one of these on an AT&T family plan, if so, what is the cost per month?

I did my last one. Cost 10 bux if I remember right. I have a 2014 I still need to hook up

Comment

Originally posted by wisco-hunter View Post
                  I took my camera to my AT&T store and ask them to program it and get me whatever plan I needed and I think I was told it would have to have it's own GoPhone plan which is what I went with. On the 2014 model it is $10 for 1000 text and $20 for unlimited.

Covert said that the 2015 model will cost about $25 for 3 months of service on a GoPhone account. My 2015 is on the way after I exchanged my 2014 with Covert.

Comment

I have the new 2015 cameras in stock..they have the cards in them.

Comment

what the heck are you guys talking about?

Comment

They figured out how to shoot their bows with their phones.

Comment

I received my 2015 Covert yesterday that I exchanged from the 2014 model.
                          It was easy to get the GoPhone setup and I didn't have to go by the AT&T store because it comes with a sim card.
                          The 2015 model can run on a "data platform" and not a "sms (text) platform". You still get your pics via text on your phone though.
                          One of the benefits is that you can get 1G for $25 for 3 months. Covert said that would provide me with about 17,000 pics so it's basically unlimited pics

Comment

What did it cost you to exchange it with Covert? Were you having trouble with your 2014 and they offered an exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
                              I received my 2015 Covert yesterday that I exchanged from the 2014 model.
                              It was easy to get the GoPhone setup and I didn't have to go by the AT&T store because it comes with a sim card.
                              The 2015 model can run on a "data platform" and not a "sms (text) platform". You still get your pics via text on your phone though.
                              One of the benefits is that you can get 1G for $25 for 3 months. Covert said that would provide me with about 17,000 pics so it's basically unlimited pics
                              Good info here, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X