Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 3k or less good used car

My daughter is getting out of a really bad marriage
    And needs a car...anyone here know of or has one for sale?
    Dallas to Galveston...somewhat along the I45 ride

Seems to be more supply of them in Austin. Check craigslist.

Comment

Be careful buying around Houston and Galveston. A lot of flood damaged cars out there.

Comment

I have a 2005 Buick Lacrose that runs great. I can text pics. Its actually a really nice looking car, not that grandma type. Its in really good shape. It does have an electrical issue that makes the gauges turn off at times. I just haven't had it checked out. I was going to list it for 1,500 on CL. PM me if interested. I am in San Antonio though.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Up for more.....head about a nice one....waiting on info.....anything else?

Comment

Not too sure whats goin on went to Austin other day and on eft side 71 10 -20 miles out of Colombus there were a Gazillion cars and trucks being parked in Pasture with car haulers waiting to unload..Mr guess they were Houston flood cars...Maybe get them closer to Aust /San Anto to sell

Comment

I am thinking this too...found some nice ones in Bryan/College Station...cheap....figure flood cars

Comment

Get a CARFAX account and run the VIN number on any car you find. Even if the insurance company was not involved, if the car was registered in a county that had a lot of flooding, it will be flagged as such.

Comment

Working...
                  X