No announcement yet.

LIVE - incompetance, insanity, and a major cluster in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't the same "offensive" logic be used on things like the Ground Zero Mosque?

I guess that makes too much sense though.

Comment

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.

Gen. Lee

Comment

Anybody know what is happening to these monuments? Are they being destroyed or just mothballed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is ridiculous. Just leave the dang things alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
            Anybody know what is happening to these monuments? Are they being destroyed or just mothballed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            See post #88

Comment

Looks like a move right out of the ISIS playbook. I am done visiting New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Couldn't the same "offensive" logic be used on things like the Ground Zero Mosque?

I guess that makes too much sense though.
                According to the liberal media, that kinda thinking makes us racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  According to the liberal media, that kinda thinking makes us racist!
                  then that must be what I am....

Comment

They tuned the crane boom around, at least they have it facing the right direction now.

Comment

What remains of the PGT Beauregard monument base , even the inscription was removed and is now a major eyesore. The statue was near City Park and was at the entrance of the NO Museum of Art. Thousands of people visit this museum daily.

Upon removal, a father and son spray painted and Gen Beauragrd's name back onto the monument. They were immediately arrested for de-facing and vandalizing a public historical monument There is NO monument to deface... just a concrete blob !

Meanwhile Gen Beauregard still sits in the city waste yard (trash pile) ... Landrieu promised all the statues would be safely housed in a warehouse

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what the dudes are doing sitting down in the JLG basket while it's boomed out. Eating lunch 50' in the air?

Comment

I'm getting more and more angry.

Comment

I hate liberals with a passion

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
                              I have been liberated of the guilt cast against me for crimes I didn't commit.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                                Looks like a move right out of the ISIS playbook. I am done visiting New Orleans.
                                I was done when New Orleans moved to Houston...

Comment

Working...
                                X