• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

Dad's and their girls! Great job!

Comment

Spectacular, looks great! Tell her "great job" for us!

Comment

ADDING ON TO THIS THREAD --- The hog trap is pretty much done but I am stuck figuring out the trigger system for the drop down door. Help me out here. How have you guys done them and what works the best. I am over thinking because of possible I would like to make the trigger in a way that deer won't get caught in the trap.

Comment

I did go and buy the Hobart 210 MVP and have went over the welds we had done with the smaller 110 welder.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
              ADDING ON TO THIS THREAD --- The hog trap is pretty much done but I am stuck figuring out the trigger system for the drop down door. Help me out here. How have you guys done them and what works the best. I am over thinking because of possible I would like to make the trigger in a way that deer won't get caught in the trap.
              Make the door so they can root it open and go in and after it falls shut it won't open back to the outside. I have never seen a deer get caught in one of these type traps.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Make the door so they can root it open and go in and after it falls shut it won't open back to the outside. I have never seen a deer get caught in one of these type traps.
                The trap is already built with a drop style door.

Comment

Working...
                X