X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ETH almost 1,500
    BTC 35,700
    LTC 145

All looking good. If BTC keeps creeping up it's going to be insane if it takes off to new highs.

Anyone mining off their smartphone? I just found this yesterday. No idea how it works really LOL You earn free crypto - Pi that you can supposedly spend in the future.

follow this link https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code if you want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      ETH almost 1,500
      BTC 35,700
      LTC 145

All looking good. If BTC keeps creeping up it's going to be insane if it takes off to new highs.

Anyone mining off their smartphone? I just found this yesterday. No idea how it works really LOL You earn free crypto - Pi that you can supposedly spend in the future.

follow this link https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code if you want to try it.
      i have felt really dumb a few times in my life, but maybe never as much as just now, "reading" over that website on how it all works.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        i have felt really dumb a few times in my life, but maybe never as much as just now, "reading" over that website on how it all works.
        It's not as complicated as it looks. It was hard for me because I can't see my phone with my old eyes.

Comment

It's not as complicated as it looks. It was hard for me because I can't see my phone with my old eyes.
          I tried for ya but still waiting on my verification text

Comment

I'm in. Let's do this.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              I'm in. Let's do this.
              Fingers crossed. If anyone else wants to mine crypto easily on your phone the link is 5 posts up.

I have like 40 Pi already I like Pi LOL

Comment

ETH almost 1,500
                BTC 35,700
                LTC 145

Converted most of what I had held since 2018 to ETH at end of Nov 2020

good move

Comment

TSLA just disclosed they bought 1.5 billion in BTC in January.

BTC was just up 10% on that. Hit all time new highs this morning 44k.

Going to be another crazy week in the markets.

Comment

ETH almost 1,500
                    BTC 35,700
                    LTC 145

Just started mining Pi with your link! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hillcountryhunter View Post
                      Just started mining Pi with your link! Thanks!
                      Figure I'll get some crypto without actually risking any money LOL

Anyone else want to mine on your phone the link is above. The more I read on it the more it looks like a legit company and what they're doing I'm pretty sure will spread and be used. Now if the coin Pi becomes valuable is a huge question.

Comment

Figure I'll get some crypto without actually risking any money LOL

Anyone else want to mine on your phone the link is above. The more I read on it the more it looks like a legit company and what they're doing I'm pretty sure will spread and be used. Now if the coin Pi becomes valuable is a huge question.
                        I’ve had it going since last week. Hopefully it actually becomes worth something one day. Not a bad return if it does since I just push a button on my phone once a day

Comment

How much you wanna bet they didn't bother claiming 5th-8th prize

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-02-06.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	24644333

Comment

Anyone else watching this? Just hit 47k bout an hr ago.
                            Why would elon dump 1.5Billion in cash into BTC?

Comment

He doesn’t see the dollar holding value.

Comment

Originally posted by orchard View Post
                                Anyone else watching this? Just hit 47k bout an hr ago.
                                Why would elon dump 1.5Billion in cash into BTC?
                                Because it’s the future. That 1.5 is probably worth 2.1b now. Worst mistake I ever made was not buying BTC at 50.00, then 200, then 500, then 4000, then 6000, then 9000, then 20000... ugh. I bought some in there but not before it hit 6k. My buddy that has been in it for a LONG time doesn’t need to work anymore. #hindsight.

Comment

Working...
                                X