X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a serious question?

Comment

Really hate to say it BUT, of those 2 choices
      Toyota never owned one,always wanted one,very dependable just always been out of my price range

Comment

Every time I see a toyota I think Mini Truck.

Comment

Tundra. It's a 3/4 ton truck in a 1/2 ton market. The only negative I have ever heard was the front is too low, which all trucks are these days anyways. Level the front, good to go.

Some people complain about MPG. But its a truck, so anything above 10 mpg is good.

Comment

I am 100 % GMC so obviously you know my choice, if I were you I would wait on the new 2019 Chevy/GMC trucks, they have a new body style coming out with several trim levels, I am holding out for the new off road truck with the 6.0 engine, should be a screamer, they also have the 1/2 ton with a diesel engine coming out.

Comment

I have had incredible luck with chevy/gmc. All have lasted way past 200,000 before anything had to be replaced and or repairs and still nothing major.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                Toyota Tundra is a great truck but loves the Gas !
                X2......

Comment

The dead 12v outlets when the truck is off and no underseat storage in the back turned me away from the Tundra.

Comment

I have a 2012 tundra crewmax and a 2005 Tacoma prerunner. No issues out of either. That being said if I were buying for longevity I would get the tundra, short term a few years I would go with the GM product. IMO the gm products interior features have more comforts in general.

Comment

I am a Ford guy but say Yota.

Comment

My 2000 Silverado 1500 had 220k on it when I gave it to my brother, no major issues. It was rusty from SW PA over salting roads in winter and the fuel pump did go right after I gave it to him. My 2014 Silverado only had 35k on it but had zero issues. I have always had good luck with GM trucks. Obviously some others in this thread feel differently haha.

Comment

GMC all day long.

Comment

I've owned my 1500 Ram for over 13 years and it's pushing 250K miles with very few problems. In another 2-3 years I'll be contemplating a new truck purchase and I have to admit, this thread has surprised me. I thought there'd be a lot more in the Chevy column but now y'all have me thinking Tundras may be an option as well. Don't get me wrong I love my Ram and will probably buy another but I'm all about best truck for the dollar regardless of brand.

Comment

Just like anything else, test before you buy. I liked the tundra but to me the interior looked cheap and it rode very rough. My Chevy is quiet, rides smoothly and very little road noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                                Toyota and it’s not even close. I traded my gmc for a tundra. I’ll never go back
                                did you get a black one?

Comment

Working...
                                X