Extremist Muslim compound in NM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
    Uhh, they have them in Texas also, look around Sweeney Tx. if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah probably quite a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      They said the land owners couldn’t even get them off their property, they took them to court and the judge told them their was nothing he could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Would be very unfortunate if a wildfire suddenly surrounded their camp
      I can't wrap my head around squatters rights. It happens all over the place. Seems to me if the county list me as the owner I should have no problem having someone removed from my property, but I guess that's not the world we live in these days
      Last edited by flywise; 08-19-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Would be very unfortunate if a wildfire suddenly surrounded their camp
        I can't wrap my head around squatters rights. It happens all over the place. Seems to me if the county list me as the owner I should have no problem having someone removed from my property, but I guess that's not the world we live in these days
        Squatters rights are not new. Just newly exploited (again)

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          It is only a matter of time before one of these unleash hell somewhere
          And then it will be the fault of the 2nd amendment

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            And then it will be the fault of the 2nd amendment
            And Trump...dont forget that

Comment

These creeps killed a child and discarded it's body and they get low 20k bail. Manafort is only accused of some white collar crime and gets no bail and solitary confinement. I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                These creeps killed a child and discarded it's body and they get low 20k bail. Manafort is only accused of some white collar crime and gets no bail and solitary confinement. I don't get it
                They didn't have to pay a dime either. All they had to do was sign for it.

Comment

Banana republic

Comment

You can thank a billionaire Texan for this bail reform. He believes that the bail is an unfair system. Lots of globalist agree. So the mission is to infect every citizen in this country with those beliefs.

I’m telling you they release murderers, pedophiles, rapist and others that allegedly have committed violent crimes on they’re own recognizance. Most do not even show up to court.

Here is the exact same community.

Comment

Georgia don't want these Muslim terrorists back. They declined to extradite.
                      Doubtful much if anything will happen to them here in the NM court system. I would not be surprised if the charges were dropped all together. The federal bureaucracies are to politicized to take
                      The lawyers don't even want a signature bond unless a zero cash penalty is involved once they skip out.

Comment

This is coming to every state.

A potentially catastrophic soft-on-crime reform enacted in New Mexico and now threatening to spread to other states has outraged national security advocates by allowing the alleged leaders of a Muslim terrorist training compound to be granted bail by a Democrat judge.

Excessive bail requirements have long been forbidden by the Eighth Amendment (1791) to the U.S. Constitution. But the no-cash-bail movement that made the recent release of these Islamic militants possible is a subset of the treacherous anti-incarceration movement that’s been sweeping the nation. Changes to New Mexico’s bail laws were approved by voters in 2016. Similar changes are being considering in New Jersey and California. San Francisco already lets accused rapists and kidnappers out on bail.

In a nutshell, leftists like Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), joined by more than a few conservatives and Republicans such as Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, is arguing that the very idea of bail itself is unfair because poor defendants are going to have more trouble raising cash to get released from jail pending trial than wealthier defendants. Whether or not they are actually guilty of the crimes they are charged with, keeping poor people in pretrial detention is somehow unjust, left-wingers claim. Among the notable leftist groups backing this attack on the institution of bail are the ACLU, the ACORN successor group known as Texas Organizing Project, Color of Change, and Black Lives Matter

Comment

I just read the judge dismissed the child neglect/endangerment charges today because prosecutors missed a deadline for a probable cause hearing! Is this legit?

There was the body of a dead child and 11 kids living in squaller, how can you not be able to establish PC just on the corpse alone?

Comment

I just read the judge dismissed the child neglect/endangerment charges today because prosecutors missed a deadline for a probable cause hearing! Is this legit?

There was the body of a dead child and 11 kids living in squaller, how can you not be able to establish PC just on the corpse alone?
                            The judge dropped charges on 5 of the 7. The charges on the women were dropped, but remain on the men. Charges can be reinstated through a Grand Jury.

Comment

This is where that California law could have kept these people behind bars.

No idea how they wouldn't be viewed as a threat to society.

Comment

Seems to me that there was more than ample evidence for PC for all members of that compound. 1 dead, many starving kids. All adults are responsible for those conditions.
                                This whole thing is a cluster duck all around

Comment

Working...
                                X