Sonora 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
    We bought some in bulk a few weeks ago at rafter W in sonora for $ 370.00 pr ton.
    Do you know who is the mill on his protein? We have gotten our last couple loads from Rocksprings which is Angelo Pellets 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
      I am south of town off of 189 also. This will be my 3rd year and we have hunted the place very lightly due to our age groups and what the drought has left us with so not many LDP's. The next couple years definitely look interesting though so hopefully that will change.

At my place I dumped out 2 and 6/10ths out of the rain gauge last weekend. We have received 4 and 9/10 since January 1st keep on coming rain.

Couple that I hope to put on the hit list next year......
      Awesome bucks. How far down 189 are you located?

Comment

Do you know who is the mill on his protein? We have gotten our last couple loads from Rocksprings which is Angelo Pellets 20%.
        Dont hold me to it but i think its Nutrena %20

Comment

I am south of town off of 189 also. This will be my 3rd year and we have hunted the place very lightly due to our age groups and what the drought has left us with so not many LDP's. The next couple years definitely look interesting though so hopefully that will change.

At my place I dumped out 2 and 6/10ths out of the rain gauge last weekend. We have received 4 and 9/10 since January 1st keep on coming rain.

Couple that I hope to put on the hit list next year......
          That top buck is a great deer

Comment

This is our second year southwest of sonora. I am getting a dealer set up in sonora to sell Deer365 protein if anyone is interested. I have had amazing luck with it all over Texas. I will post some pics if some one can tell me how to down size my pics so they will download. Going out tomorrow to check protein and try and harpoon a Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
              That top buck is a great deer
              10-4, He is a good-un. Got my fingers crossed he becomes a great-un.

Comment

Millman ! That last buck is gonna be a hoss !!

Comment

Is Rocksprings close enough to be a part of this thread?

Comment

Went too lease Saturday and it's very green and deer have backed off protein a little bit which I am glade they give me a little break. Anybody get a Tom this weekend

Comment

My dad and another guy connected on gobblers. Seems like they were locked on hens. We had a busy work weekend. We fill water in 14 totes and put out 10 tons of roasted soy bean, protein pellets, and corn.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                        My dad and another guy connected on gobblers. Seems like they were locked on hens. We had a busy work weekend. We fill water in 14 totes and put out 10 tons of roasted soy bean, protein pellets, and corn.
                        We didn't get to hunt but a couple hours before having to check cameras and protein but they gobbled early and then quit and wouldn't work to calls much. Seen one really big gobbler and he was hened up and wouldn't answer a call at all.

Comment

Hunt just west of Sonora, close to the caverns.

Here's a pic from last year, and a link to a thread I started with moe info on him: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=493488
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by TexZ71; 03-30-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I am little further south off 277 but close enough....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                              DANG! Ya'll got to learn how to relax a little.....

Comment

Got this monster that keeps eluding me!!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X