• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is where guests stay...

No pics of main house.

Pic from above of house, both cabins and 4 wheeler barn

Comment

Love that Tye. Jennifer and I always get a lot of ideas from TBH. We love what some of you guys have done. I can see quite a bit of our better halfs in some of these pictures , but it makes for a better place if you ask me.

Comment

Ours

Comment

Comment

Comment

Probably one of my favorite threads. I get excited everytime I look at it.

Comment

Some awesome pics and deer camps!

It's amazing how far "deer camps" have come over the years....or maybe I just didn't really understand what "nice" was the 1st 25 years! I grew up hunting a "shot up" lease near Freer with no electricity, no running water, and NO deer! We slept in a rat infested metal shed. Zero internet and zero cell coverage was a luxury!

Honestly, I think I miss those days. Every weekend was an adventure and each "hunt" was full of mystery and anticipation (despite little to no reward).

I posted a live "build along" thread for our new place in Brownwood, similar to many of the "barndominium" threads (Got lots of great ideas from these threads). Quite different than our early "hunting" accommodations..........
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow - very nice places!!

Comment

maybe one day ill have a place like some of you guys. Very awesome pics

Comment

Cool thread..

Here is my work in progress.. 12x24 Lofted Barn Shell.. Just wired electric and installed the wood stove..

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBear View Post
                        Hey Moonstalker, what are the dims on your bunkhouse unit?
                        Sorry TexasBear, I must've missed this question...it is just a 20x8x8 shipping container converted. I wish I could take credit for converting it into a cabin but that was done by a friend of mine that does stuff like that for a living in the Stephenville/Dublin area, pm me if you want his contact info. It's been a real handy cabin, I like how it all seals up air tight and is basically indestructible to the elements. We thought "the bugout" was an appropriate name for it! The deck is a 20x12 platform with a 30x16 shelter above. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
                          Cool thread..

Here is my work in progress.. 12x24 Lofted Barn Shell.. Just wired electric and installed the wood stove..

I was waiting to see how you did it. Love it. That stove will heat that place up quick. Sweet building as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
                            I was waiting to see how you did it. Love it. That stove will heat that place up quick. Sweet building as well.
                            Dealing with a metal roof is a PITA..

We ended up doing three levels of sealing material in top. Started with high temp silicone, then foil tape, then some sort of rubber that's foil backed. Hoping it does the job.

Comment

Crockett County Casa....the triple C!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Not the best pics..........but hey it's MY Lil place!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X