Point of impact change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point of impact change

Just switched arrows to the correct spine and changed my release as well. Now all my groups albeit centered are shooting right with the exception of a flier here or there. My gut is telling me that my anchor point was changed with a different release and that I should be able to adjust my sights and be back to normal. Am I too far off in my guesstimate?

What happens when you shoot with your old release?

Comment

Depends on the release difference. Also, changing the spine of your arrow will change POI. I would just walk-back tune and get everything dialed in.

Comment

well,you change to the correct spine,you need to practice whit diferent grs, and choice the better group performance, as a new arrows you have to understand about the length of you arrow, because it also affect the spine, and for consecuense the point of impact...

Comment

I am assuming your right handed, changing arrow spines and your group moving to the right is good... It lines your pins up with your arrow and arrow rest.

Comment

I think you are asking the wrong question. You made changes, hopefully to have better grouping. If the bow groups, move the sight and move on.

Comment

Working...
            X