Talk about weekend spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about weekend spoiler

Riley and I spent the weekend in Ft Worth for TCU game. That didn’t go as planned. Woke up this morning to go home and walked out and both looked at each other and asked “ where the heck is our truck”. Yep sure enough some jackass stole it. Not something you expect to wake up to and we were staying at a Marriot in a good part of town. Life and **** happens. If this is the worst of it we’re going to be ok. Pain in the *** though

Some sorry low life’s out there! Sorry

Comment

That feeling stinks. I got a SptTec for my truck so I can set geoboundries and get text alerts if my truck moves. I can track it real time also.

I hope nothing valuable was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
        That feeling stinks. I got a SptTec for my truck so I can set geoboundries and get text alerts if my truck moves. I can track it real time also.

I hope nothing valuable was in it.
        Probably about $1500 in personal items. That can be replaced. The most valuable thing was and irreplaceable is a key chain Riley made me about 10yrs ago. That ****** me off

Comment

There aren’t too many good parts left in Fort Worth left really. I got out about 5 years ago cause I didn’t want my kids going to school there.

Comment

Dadgummit! I hate that!

Comment

Dang Brandon was this in downtown Ft Worth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been there. You walk outside and hey where is the truck ??
                Hope they find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Dang Brandon was this in downtown Ft Worth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                  At the Marriot by TCU campus

Comment

Dang that sucks. Hope they find it soon and with all it's parts.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      Dang that sucks. Hope they find it soon and with all it's parts.
                      I’m not counting on it. The officer said finding it soon is slim and to recover in usable shape slime to none. That’s why I have insurance . Water under the bridge and another memory made with Riley

Comment

Unhappy frog here too. Man that sux, sorry man. Did it happen to be a Chevrolet /GMC with Onstar?

Comment

Dang it. Are you guys still in FW?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I’m not counting on it. The officer said finding it soon is slim and to recover in usable shape slime to none. That’s why I have insurance . Water under the bridge and another memory made with Riley

That sucks. They're right. Even if they do find if you don't want it by now. Democrats have it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              Unhappy frog here too. Man that sux, sorry man. Did it happen to be a Chevrolet /GMC with Onstar?
                              No it was a F350. More of an inconvenience than anything. Had a friend pick us up and drive us to Waco. Me ex met us there and got us home.

Comment

Working...
                              X