Qalo rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qalo rings?

Anyone wear these rings? If so, how do you like them? Any info or advice?

I’ve got one I wear occasionally. It’s really comfortable. Just be careful when washing your hands because that sucker will slip right off

Comment

I’ve worn 1 for over a year now, maybe close to 2 years. Love it. Extremely lightweight, almost don’t even feel it. Plus you’ll never de-glove your finger! Never had mine slip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont have a "normal" wedding band, have been wearing a Qalo for going on 4 years. I like it, its got a few nicks in it but i believe they have reformulated the polymer so thar its tougher now.

I highly recommend them, especially if you do any sort of manual labor

Comment

I used to wear a silicone ring only in the gym or at the ranch... now it’s what I wear everyday! The Qalo brand is like $20 per ring I think. Rip off. Look on amazon. 7 pack for like $10.

Comment

Qalo rings?

Approaching 2 years of wearing Qalo
            On my second one. Lost one jacking around in the surf.
            I doubt I’ll ever go back to metal band

Comment

Love mine, don’t even know it’s there and if I lose it it’s no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
                I used to wear a silicone ring only in the gym or at the ranch... now it’s what I wear everyday! The Qalo brand is like $20 per ring I think. Rip off. Look on amazon. 7 pack for like $10.

I’ve been wearing them 4-5 years and buy them on amazon as well.

Comment

I got one for hunting and fishing but it’s all I wear now

Comment

Qalo rings?

I never wore a ring at work until I started wearing one. I like it.

Comment

Yall have the plain ones or the ones with texture? Sorta looks like a tire tread. Haha

Comment

I have both the plain and the crosshatch (textured). Greatly prefer the crosshatch. https://qalo.com/collections/mens-si...-silicone-ring

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
                          Lost my wedding ring at the deer lease packing the wheel bearings on my travel trailer a few years ago. Silicone rings are all I wear now. Bought mine on Amazon as well.

Comment

Qalo rings?

Jump on amazon as they are way cheaper then qalo (the yeti of silicon rings [emoji33] [emoji3])

6 rings for 12$ was my last order

Love them and only wear my real wedding ring on nice occasions and what not. Almost lost it gutting a pig a few months ago when it apparently slid off but luckily found it the next day when I went back out to the ranch.
                            Last edited by 150class; 06-02-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I have about a dozem of them in different colors and textures. Super comfortable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X